Hey

A long time ago I used to be a regular and a product tester. Life happened and now single and soooo much happier!

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell :blush:

8 Likes

Hi @sanasca - welcome back! Glad to hear you’re happier. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @sanasca glad you’re happier now!

Thank you, how do I change the bio bit on my profile?

Hi, welcome back @sanasca

The little icon in the top right corner with the S, click on that, then the little torso/person icon and select preferences. From there change the selection from account to profile, that’ll let you edit it. (This is also wjere you can upload your profile photo and link to your review page if you want to)

Since you’re adding a bio I’m assuming you want people to be able to read it so you may want to set your profile to public too. To do that, you go on preferences again and change the box to interface. Then you just need to untick the box about hiding you’re public profile

(if you want to see/check what parts of your profile this makes visible it’s very easy to look at what’s visible on other people’s profile by clicking on their photo icon, then their name in the box that pops up)

Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome back @sanasca

Morning and welcome :purple_heart:

Hi @sanasca, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Hello @sanasca and welcome back. Glad you are happier now.

Hey and welcome back :blush:

Hi @sanasca!
Welcome back to the forum!
It’s lovely to hear that you are feeling happier :blush:

Hi @sanasca

Welcome back :blush:

Hi there and welcome back enjoy your new found freedom and the forum @sanasca

Hey glad you are happier, welcome back! :santa:

Hi and welcome back @sanasca

Hello and Welcome to the forums, enjoy.

Welcome back!

Hi @sanasca :wave:
Welcome back to the forum!

Hello and welcome back @sanasca :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think the testing and reviewing has changed much since you were last here, but there is a new #testers category, and a new The Great Big Review and Testing Guide with all the up-to-date info in. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@Ace12345 explained it in detail earlier, but here are the direct links if you still need them. :+1:

Add Bio - Preferences/Profile
Add Profile Pic - Preferences/Account
Change to Public - Preferences/Interface (Untick the box next to ‘Hide my public profile and presence features’)