Hi all

Very excited this morning, as a lot of you know I'm on a swinging sight signed on this morning and a club that were exclusive members of has invited us along to the next party night in May, Iv been looking throu some of the lovely dress's and club wear here, but im spoilt for choice, im wanting to wear all love honey items from my bra/thong to dress and stockings. I'm wanting something that turn's others heads ((mainly females)) Im not huge in the chest department 36B so if i was to wear a low cut dress id need a va va voom bra to lift and look fuller any ideas what will all match and go together..................im also looking because they have invited so many amature photographers along and hopefully they will choose to photograph us so ill have more to add on my collection of piccys ((plus hopefully to add to my profile here)) whoop whoop!!

So guys and girls give me some idea's of what you would feel would go well together or what you think id suit? (im mainly a little black dress girl which i know you cant go wrong with but im wanting something that nicer)

How about something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20210

Oh i like like like :0) xx