Hi everyone 👋

Long time away, but I’m back now and ready to catch up on everything. How’s everyone?
See the site has changed a bit, what else has changed?

5 Likes

Hi and welcome back :wave:t2:

1 Like

Thanks been off this forum for almost a year and the look/layout has changed quite a lot. Still trying to navigate around it!

Hey @MrsG1 welcome back!!

1 Like

Hiya @MrsG1 :wave: Welcome back to the forum

1 Like

Hi there welcome back @MrsG1

1 Like

Thanks good to see people I remember still on here:)

1 Like

@MrsG1 Hi and welcome back to the fun and madness :wink:

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @MrsG1 :slightly_smiling_face:

The Welcome Topic has had a revamp, and there’s lots of good stuff in there to help you out. :+1:

1 Like

Think I need to have a good read over this tonight. Feel so out the loop on here.

It’s okay, it took everyone by surprise at first, but you soon get into the swing of it. :slightly_smiling_face: The forum was only updated early August last year, and the web site last Wednesday (that still has a few kinks to it, and not the good kind :slightly_smiling_face:).

There are no friends lists on here now, but the Search is fantastic. :+1: If you want to search for a particular person’s posts you can pop an @ in front of their name in the search bar (eg @Ian_Chimp). Some names got converted a bit in the migration, but if you need any help just shout out. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Ian_Chimp, I will definitely have a good read and catch up on things. My name changed before I was MrsG.
Do you know if all your old recie s and post still come up? Or did they get removed with the new updated site?

Welcome back! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can check out all your own activity (including everything from the before time :slightly_smiling_face:) in your Summary, and Activity pages. Photos didn’t get copied across, but all your posts did. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for you help;)

1 Like

Hi @MrsG1 Welcome back.

1 Like

So far everyone is being as helpful as I remember, so I’m really happy I’m back​:relaxed:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you​:blush:

Hi welcome back, good forum, I’m sure you will soon be an active member.

1 Like