Hi everyone 👋

Thanks MrEder. X

Hi Will, I was on the old forum but been away for a while so this is all new to me. Sure I’ll enjoy it, so far so good. X

Thank you GACRB211. X

1 Like

Cor a year!! Bet everything looks different now from when you last checked in. We’ve got forum badges now!! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah its been a long time, forgot how lovely and helpful everyone is on here. Everything is so different forum wise and yes I’ve seen the badges, I’m back to Basic! I was very high up on the status bar with the old forum but I’ve think I’ve lost all that now. Starting over again. X

1 Like

Hello and welcome @MrsG1 :wave:t2::blush:

I’ve been off this site for almost a year. Layout had changed and it seems the I’m back to beginner stage. Still trying to navigate my way round this new layout, trying to find things like my old post and friend list.
Back now so hopefully I’ll get used to all this :wink:

1 Like

Welcome back! I haven’t been here long so we haven’t met but Hi anyway! :blush: :wave:

1 Like

Hi Mrs_Y, it’s change from before so feel like I’m the new girl in school on the site! But I’m sure I’ll get use to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to let us know

1 Like

Thanks KentCouple1990 I will. Just go to r as over things again and get used to change! My name has change too I was MrsG. before!

1 Like

Hey @MrsG1 there aren’t friends lists on this forum version and any photos from the one haven’t come across either.

I hope you get used to this one soon, it is really nice and user friendly :blush:

1 Like

Lol @MrsG1 depends on what school you went to but there were a few memorable ones at the one I went too lol

1 Like

My school days were quite a few years ago now​:grin: but had some eye opening moments :laughing:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome back :orange_heart:

1 Like

Welcome back @MrsG1!
If you need any extra pointers, I find that perusing the Welcome Topic or the Forum Rules is a useful way to learn how to navigate the new forum layout! :blush:

1 Like

Hiya @MrsG1 :wave: Welcome back to the forum

1 Like

I’m really gonna have to spend some time reading up on everything. Thank you for the help. X

2 Likes

Hi there @MrsG1 and welcome back! Yeah… the new forum interface is a bit different from most. You’ll get the hang of it, though. :wink:

1 Like