Hi! I'm New!

Hello you beautiful lot. Im woody, new to this so looking for those of you who share my love of underwear on men.

4 Likes

Hiya @woody8519uk :wave:Welcome to the forum…

Nice profile pic too

1 Like

Looking good. :+1: Though you could edit the default text to provide a bit of personal flavour. :slightly_smiling_face: Just click on the pencil icon at the bottom of your post to bring up your edit window.

1 Like

Morning. Thank you. Until I started wearing i hated having my picture taken. Now its a whole different level.

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @woody8519uk

1 Like

Just tried. Maybe change it for the better later on. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Hi and welcome @woody8519uk hope you enjoy the forum. Love your profile pic.
You will find lots of lovely people talking about alsorts of things, sexual and not sexual.
Take a look at the memes in photos of you fancy a giggle. Have fun

1 Like

Morning and welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Morning. Thank you. Currently finding it all a little confusing. I guess it will get easier (i hope).

1 Like

Hi there @woody8519uk and welcome to the forum :smile:

1 Like

Hi. Thank you for saying hi.

Oh I still find it confusing. I can’t figure out how to share links etc or play games. Still learning.

2 Likes

You’re very welcome and don’t worry you’ll soon get the hang of it here :+1:

1 Like

Playing games :flushed:. I would like to be able to just find the forums ive chatted in again lol.

The games are all in the Games category (click the hash tag link :slightly_smiling_face:). They’re all ‘opt-in’ so you only get the ones you interact with appearing in your Latest feed. But they’re all there waiting for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Links you can just copy from the address bar and paste into your message. They don’t look pretty that way, but they work just as well. :slightly_smiling_face: You can make them look prettier by using the :link: icon in your format bar (link in top box, display text in bottom).

If you want a practice you can have a little play in The Sandbox. :+1:

1 Like

If you go to your profile page you can have a look at your Activity too. That will show you all your posts. :+1:

Thank you Ian. I think I’m a little bit thick hahah

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @woody8519uk :wave:t2::blush:

1 Like

Hi @woody8519uk :wave: welcome to the forum! :smiley: you’ll soon get the hang of it, you seem to be doing just fine! You’ve even managed to add a profile pic (very nice by the way!):smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you get stuck just ask, we’re a friendly bunch and happy to help.

1 Like