Hi! I'm New!

Welcome Sara I hope you’re enjoying the chat and we can find out more about how are you xx

1 Like

Hey @Sara welcome to the forum :wave::wave:

1 Like

@Sara welcome to the forums, enjoy the content.

1 Like

Hi @Sarah
Welcome :wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

:wave::slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Evening and welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Hi @Pdm45 :wave:t2:

1 Like

@Wood_Wow Hi and isn’t it just?! I literally don’t go anywhere anywhere else, I’m a 100% loyal customer :joy:

@Craig1234 Helloooooo to u too! :joy:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: @DanceswithPenguins

Hi @Sara, I am also new here, pleasure to meet you

1 Like

Hello @Obitwo

2 Likes

Hi @valbowski77 Well, where to begin… I have dildos (both vibrating and non vibrating), clitoral vibrators, gspot vibrators, rabbit vibrators, suction vibrators, butt plugs and anal beads but my absolute fave, and one of my first, is the little red bullet that came with the Lovehoney couples calendar. Wow, I literally thought I was having a seizure, but a good one! I sat in shock for a good few minutes afterwards trying to fathom out what just happened to me and whether I had just had an out of body experience and/or probed by aliens :alien: I also recently purchased a 6 inch suction dildo and oh my, used it for the first time earlier with my bullet vibe and went back for seconds as soon as I recovered! :see_no_evil:
Oooh almost forgot, bought a large Magic Wand the other day but still building up the courage to use it :see_no_evil::rofl: Alongside the toys, I have built up quite a tidy bondage collection that I’m very proud of, including melting candles, paddles, handcuffs and a pinwheel. Then there’s the lingerie and dress up which speaks for itself… I also have some sexy card games and dice to allow some relaxation and humour into the bedroom. I have genuinely learnt so much about my body, my need s and wants, through Lovehoney’s products, advice pages etc and will hopefully learn even more through this forum :heart:

1 Like

Hey there @Peitho :wave:t2:

Hi @ShyNudist I believe we met earlier in the masturbations thread… :sweat_drops::smirk:

1 Like

Hi @Saffron18 :wave:t2:

1 Like

Hi and thank u @KentCouple1990

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: @DLJL Oh I’m sure I will… :fire:

Hey there :wave:t2: @SexySmoggy

Hey @PKH :wave:t2: Another name I recognise from my earlier reading :grin:

1 Like