Hi! I'm New!

Hello and welcome! This is your very own Introduction topic where you can tell us a bit about yourself, and give everyone a chance to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face: (And feel free to change the topic title to something more ‘you’ ) Enjoy!

6 Likes

Hi @2ewsnan2 tells us a wee bit about you, welcome to the forum :wave:t2:

1 Like

@2ewsnan2 hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya there @2ewsnan2 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome

Hi @2ewsnan2 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you click the three dots below your post and then the pencil you can edit your post so it tells us something about yourself rather than the generic nothing :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @2ewsnan2

Hi :wave: @2ewsnan2 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome @2ewsnan2 :blush:

Hello :wave:

Hello
Welcome to the forum

Hello and Welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hellooooooo

:wave::wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum newbie :smiley:

Hello and welcome.

Thought I’d drop in and say hi as I haven’t before…. Quick question …. Can you change your user name on here or are you stuck with what have like most things in life :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

I found this in another thread using the search option…Change username

1 Like

Hi there

Nothing too exciting in all fairness me and the OH have enjoyed toys since the start of our relationship and still do now 24 years later! We have been lurking in the back round for a while enjoying some of the threads on here and other places, but have decided nearly everything we have tried from love honey has been great, and it would be soooo much fun to to throw ourselves in and try out as testers if we get selected for anything! There isn’t much we wouldn’t try and we’re both brutally honest :joy:

1 Like