Hi! I'm New!

Ladies, gentlemen, and fellow pleasure enthusiasts I, Shelelu, am about to embark on a journey that I never thought I’d find myself on—the glorious path of a sex toy tester! Yes, you heard it right. Yours truly, a regular Joe with an extraordinary appetite for adventure and a willingness to dive headfirst into the world of vibrating wonders.

Who would have thought that a person like me, with a knack for witty banter and an affinity for puns, would find themselves amidst a group of passionate pleasure explorers? It’s as if fate itself looked down upon me and said, “You, my friend, are destined to wield dildos and vibrators in the name of laughter and pleasure.” And here I am, ready to embrace this unexpected twist of fate with open arms, and well, open legs.

So, fellow testers, let us raise our glasses (or perhaps a trusty sex toy) to the pleasure that awaits me. As I step into this world of buzzing, thrusting, and mind-blowing sensations, I am glad there is a group like you to share my thoughts with as I embark on this journey. I am going to dive into the depths of pleasure, armed with laughter, curiosity, and a willingness to make some unforgettable memories. Here’s to testing sex toys like there’s no tomorrow—may we bring joy, pleasure, and a whole lot of laughter to this wonderful world of adventurous exploration!

5 Likes

Welcome! :clap: :clinking_glasses:

Hi @Shelelu :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I do enjoy an informative, well written review with a comedic writing style twist. Once approved, feel free to share some in the My Reviews thread.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your journeying and self discovery of sex and pleasure!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Shelelu
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Shelelu :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi @Shelelu and welcome.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to you

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :partying_face:

1 Like

Hi and welcome.

Helloo

Hi. :wave:

@Shelelu Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Welcome :wave:

@Shelelu Hello and welcome to the forums .

Hello and welcome

Welcome

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.