Hi! I'm New!

Hi everyone :grin:. I’m a newbie so please be easy on me if I’m goofing up lol. I’m 38 and I got divorced about 2 years ago and I have 2 kids. I’m a tile installer and love my job, been doing it for 20 years now. I recently found a girlfriend that is into anything. Wow it’s exciting, I’m checking things off my bucket list I’ve only seen an never thought I’d get to do. I’m here to check out toys, talk, and hear new things to try. So that’s me :slightly_smiling_face: John. Hope you all have a great day

9 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @johntile824 I hope you find the forum useful.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :wave:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @johntile824
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good intro.
Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Helloooooo

1 Like

Hi @johntile824 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! You’ll find us a (mostly) quite friendly crew and a great spot to seek and share advice, experiences, and completely unrelated discussions as well.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone seems great

Gday and welcome.

1 Like

Hey and welcome, :wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am so happy you are enjoying new things

1 Like

Hey @johntile824 welcome to the forum. Great you’ve been able to move on from your split and are enjoying trying out new things with your new partner. Are they a member of the forum as well? Might be fun for you both if you are separately exploring the forum for new ideas.

Just a thought. As you are exploring new things with your partner have you tried the Carnal Collaboration App? If you’re keen to learn more about it here’s a forum discussion: Kink compatibility app

As you’ll see (and read) there are endless snippets of info, chat & advice on a whole range of topics from simple relationship advice to discussions and sexual games that are both mind blowing and eye watering (for me anyway)

Don’t be afraid to join in with your opinions and experiences and ask your questions as there are no silly questions on this forum.

Enjoy…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh wow! Have we ever got ideas for you johntile824

1 Like

Sounds awesome thanks !!!

1 Like

Morning and welcome :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hi @johntile824 and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi @johntile824 welcome to the forum

1 Like