Hi, new here, a long story

Hi, would like to introduce us both to you.

I met my hubby when I was 17 and he 19.

Next year he’s 60 lol.

We adore each other and have always been very close, always preferring to do things with each other rather than out by ourselves, for example, we both preferred when Christmas parties where we worked, allowed partners to come along, whereas most people we worked with said the opposite.

However, due to things that happened in the past when my mum remarried, that I’m not prepared to discuss, I had a lot of emotional problems when it came to sex, my boyfriend/husband was very very very understanding, and don’t get me wrong, our sex life has been fantastic over the years, I think the amount we love each other helps.

Up until we had kids, most weeks we would be having sex every night, once the kids were born (ok not until they were old enough to be in their own room and sleep right through) we usually had sex about every other night.

And we both enjoyed it a lot, I had no problem climaxing.

That said, due to various hang ups from my past, it was usually straight forward sex, either missionary or me on top. Occasionally we would go down on each other but that was about it.

He often asked me about what I would like, suggested toys, asked me what my fantasies were but I’d go weird not really wanting to say a lot.

I did agree to a vibrator about 30 years ago, but 3 secs after he touched me with it, I said “no” and we got rid of it.

I’d say I never masterbated, he would say he did occasionally

While we’ve always been close, over the past few years as we’ve spent more and more time together, we’ve become even closer.

A couple of months ago we were having a chat and my husband nicely said that a thought popped into his head that went along the lines of

“We’ve been together for forty years and neither of us really know anything about the others thoughts about sex, don’t you think that after 40 years that’s really stupid”

And I agreed

He then said he was going to write down all his fantasies he’s had over the years, no matter how depraved, and he’s also going to write down what he would like to do to me and what he would like me to do.

And he was going to be completely honest, and when I read it I would know he was being completely.

I agreed

He wrote his list, I liked the ending where he said that providing I didn’t want a divorce as he’s such a pervert, please be just as honest.

His list of what he would like me to do to him, also mentioned that he’s open for me to do what I like to him as until I try it, he won’t know if he likes it.

I also like the honesty of his mastebation, his “I’ve occasionally mastebated” turned out to be, not a week has gone past in the 40 years we’ve been together without him doing it at least once lol.

Anyway, when I read his list, there were two things I told him I would never do, anal sex, and he said he wanted to tie me up to the four corners of the bed, blind fold me and send me to heaven with various sex toys he wanted to buy secretly.

On discussing the tieing up, he explained it wasn’t so much wanting to blindfold and tie up me up, it was more him wanting me to try new things and let myself go.

In between his list and mine, we had sex, me on top, and he kept pushing his hand down my back, towards my bum hole, at first I kept reaching around and pulling his hand away, he persisted (I never told him to stop, I kept laughing) and each time his hand would get closer and closer until finally he touched my bum hole, I literally turned to jelly and had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had

So I was as honest as he was, including about mastebation, I do mastebate, but not that often, a few times a year, we have sex so often that I’ve never felt the need, I realise that men are different.

He was very excited that our conversation where I said I would never do anal sex, in my list had changed to “not totally sure about anal sex but I’m not saying I won’t ever do it”

And then we both said we were going to be totally honest with each other and try out loads of new things.

We’ve spent about £400 on sex toys and sexy lingerie, in the past 2 months lol and there’s still loads of other toys we both want to buy.

It’s like my minds been opened, something inside me has been unlocked and currently we’re like teenagers.

I’ve tried all sorts of vibrators, sheaths, penis extenders etc and love them all (some more than others) . Turns out I love a vibrator inside me, but I don’t like it if my husbands down there with the vibrator, watching it, I like (and he now does this) if he carries on with the vibrator with one hand, while his heads back up with me and kissing me or even better, nibbling my nipples.

Never thought I’d be into nipple play but I can’t get enough, every other day I’m buying different nipple clamps lol, love it when he bites them.

In fact I like it so much, while I’ve never had anything pierced except my ears, I’m seriously thinking of getting my nipples pierced.

As for anal, well I went down on my husband the other night, next thing I knew was he had a lubed finger right in my bum and I absolutely loved it, am now buying some beginner butt plugs.

I’m not even going to say I’d never let him tie me up, not at the moment but every day is bringing new desires, desires that I’d never thought id have in a million years.

Do I regret that we were both so repressed for nearly 40 years, no I don’t. We both had awful childhoods, and we are both lucky to have found each other, he’s my best friend and I’m his. I don’t honestly think I’d have been able to open up if we had say split up and I was with someone else, it’s hard to explain, but unless you’ve been through the crap we went through, I don’t think you would get it, we were always very close but over the years we have become closer and closer and it’s only now that we’ve found ourselves at the point we could discuss this.

We would always discuss everything else, we’ve discussed in detail both our childhoods on numerous occasions, the only thing we had trouble opening up about was sex.

But we have now, I might be nearly 60 but I can assure you the rest of our lives are going to be very fun and kinky lol

Sorry for the long length, just thought there could be others in similar positions that could find my history useful.

19 Likes

This is genuinely amazing, and I am delighted to reason something so positive. Well done, you two!

3 Likes

Better late than never…
Enjoy everything

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your story! As they say, better late than never. As you continue to explore and learn and dive even deeper together, you’ll find this is a great, friendly community to seek advice, recommendations, or ask any questions you might have of the folks round here!

3 Likes

Evening and welcome :blue_heart:

2 Likes

What a wonderful post and it so great that you’re both finally discovering your true sexual selves.

We were similar in that we’ve been together almost 50 years and it’s only over the last 4 or 5 years that we’ve actually talked, discovered and explored our desires and fantasies.

Better late than never.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @HadToysForFirstTime glad you are enjoying all the sexual delights that are out there. It took us until our 60s too… never looked back :wink:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum, your introduction was a great read and being of similar age, early sixties now, many things rang bells.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome :wave: , thanks for sharing your story , we started our toys and kink in our late 40’s

2 Likes

What a fabulous read, congratulations on a fantastic relationship and your new found fun, welcome to the club​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and the forum. Good luck on your new adventure and enjoy :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @HadToysForFirstTime :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

What a fabulous read. Sounds like communication was the key and you’re now having a fabulous time broadening your sexual horizons. Perfect :clap::clap::clap:

…brief note though, as silly as it may seem in this context, life on LH begins at 18, so a little edit is needed to line two.

2 Likes

This is such lovely post :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi…well I thought that story was going to go somewhere very different, and I’m very glad that it went where it did! Welcome.

3 Likes

Hi :wave: @HadToysForFirstTime
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome! You’re definitely not alone in suddenly feeling unlocked and like you’ve been introduced to a whole new world! Make sure you keep us up to date with your self discoveries :dancer:

2 Likes

Just superb, and fills me with not only joy for you both, but a lot of hope for me and my OH.
:heart:

3 Likes

Wow! What a story!! Enjoy every moment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might be my favorite welcome story I’ve read! Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

We started going out when I was 17, I never mentioned doing anything before I was 18 :wink:

1 Like