Hi, new here, a long story

What a wonderful story @HadToysForFirstTime.
I long for what you have now. Sadly Mrs LC has gone the opposite way.
She was where you are now to zero and it makes me sad.
So to read your story, lifts my spirits and I say “Long may it continue” :people_hugging:

1 Like

Great introduction. Hello and welcome. :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @HadToysForFirstTime :wave: Lovely intro! So pleased for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@HadToysForFirstTime

We found your post truly inspiring!

We are so pleased that you and your husband are now discovering, and enjoying, your sexual re-awakening and experimentation. How exciting you both must be feeling.

Your husband seems to be paragon of patience and understanding. What a good idea that he came up with to make a list of all the things he’d like during sex. Committing to writing such thoughts, is less intimidating (and less daunting) than talking. His idea certainly appears to have been the catalyst to kick-start your renewed interest in all things sexual.

Your story should provide great encouragement to all Forum members who appear to have given up all hope of their partners’ dormant sexual reawakening.

Never say never!

Thank you for sharing your story that others might give inspiration and encouragement.

H

2 Likes

G’day, great story and its fantastic that your new found joy for sexual enjoyment has occurred. You said you are sharing your story so it may help others, was it also liberating to share with someone other than your husband?

Cor very long story but a pleasure to read! Welcome to the forum :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.