Hi to the new forum. Is product recommendation still a thing?

Hi to all the new forum members. Shame our old forum posts were not migrated, but hey ho. I’ve been absent from the forum for a few years anyhow after someone caught me responding to a post at work. But working from home turnes out to have some benefits!

So, just putting this out there for the LH admin - I need you guys to look at Uberlube again! At the moment I’m getting pushed over to other suppliers for essentials like lube and condoms because you guys dont stock this. Is there a good (health) reason why? If so, can you let me/us know?

If/when you do stock it, please hit me up for a review - you wont even have to send me a sample!

Does anyone else use UberLube? If so, can you comment on your experience below to show support (or not)?

Hi :wave:t2: Welcome back @matnem :blush: there is a product topic Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY where you can pop your request :+1:t2::blush:

Welcome back @matnem! @MsSubExperimenter is right, the Pander to me thread is the place to drop your product suggestions.

All the posts from the old forum were migrated over. Is there a post you are missing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, you’re right - Just took a little more searching!

1 Like