High Heels

High heels on a girl is very sexy so why take them off!!

1 Like

High heels are a HUGE fetish for me. I walk around and even clean while sporting 7" heels!

That being said having them on during sex makes me feel fantastic. Laying flat on my back with my legs up an ankles crossed is the best! Then we both get to enjoy my shoe collection!

1 Like

No sure if this is against forum ruls is there any good palces to buy might get my wife some as a present :)

High heels defiantly make sex a lot better

Is this you wearing high heels or them? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Love the way high heels look,but not the way they feel,lol.So uncomfortable to wear.I have an extensive collection of gorgeous heels I dont wear,because they are too uncomfortable and I love comfy shoes for every day.Great bedroom accessory,though.

Both lol i love a woman in heels or especially bare feet to worship but if I have to I'll wear them bbe xxx

I love ladies in high heels, so sexy.

My wife has a few pairs just for bed, shiny blk heels and white and red ones for a nurse uniform. i dont think you could wear them to the shops! she has at least three pairs of 'day/evening' heels as well. im not sure why i like them so much but love to see her in them with a nice dress or short skirt/uniform in bed

AME - we got our bedroom ones from amazon, there cheap but look nice, worth a look. you can also get decent shoes on ebay, my wife just bought some last night off ebay, but they are more sutable for the day time than bed lol

We both love heels, my wife loves pairs for sexy nights out and then the really high FUM pumps (guess what FUM is short for?).

Candy has awesome legs that look fabulous when paired up with stockings and heels, a real turn on is when she bends over to pose for the camera![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I adore stilettos, they are soo sexy on my OH especially when teamed up with stockings and short skirt. My OH has several pairs with 4-5" spiked metal heels,various leopard print, red, etc. they are stunning. My own collection are more sedate, but still sexy patent black with 3-4. heels.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

No sure if this is against forum ruls is there any good palces to buy might get my wife some as a present :)

If youre after sexy shoes for sex check out ebay. You can buy high heels for around £15 or less.

quality probably isnt that great so wouldnt be ideal for everyday wear but if you just want something for home then that makes more sense that buying some top quality expensive pair that wont ever see sunlight!

Definitely a turn on... can wear stockings and suspenders with flats urghhh !!

High heels and a thong. Grrrr. what more could a man ask for.

I'm pretty tall as it is, so high heels can make me look too tall in comparison to other people.

Not only that, but I look like Bambi on ice when I'm trying to walk in the damn things! I really don't understand how a lot of women do it, even with lots of practice I look embarassing. Also they proper cripple my feet, and I don't think it's worth that for fashion.

In the bedroom I have worn them, but only because I don't really have to walk about or stand up too much. My partner likes the way they make my legs and bum look, and I agree they are flattering, but I'd rather not be in pain or be scared I'm gonna break my neck with every step I take :p

I was hoping to buy the OH a pair of black patent high heels with an ankle strap fixed with a padlock for, ahem, bedroom wear. Can't see anything like this on here (sales opportunity here, LH!), does anyone have any recommendations?

With regard to tall women wearing heels I worked with a girl who was 5'11 and she would wear 3 or 4 inch heels which nearly brought her up to my height.

I said to her one day "There's a difference between imposing and intimidating you know?". "No there isn't", she replied.

I can only wear them for bedroom purposes, can't walk in them due to spinal problems and sciatica. Just bought some of the pleaser heels from here, they are gorgeous.

part of my closet are high heels that are really for bedroom wear because they are higher than I would wear out but are perfect for an in home lapdance or being bent over wear.

Heels for me defiantely are a turn on. I love how my legs and ass look when I have them on! So I would concur with other posters here.

Just make sure if you are shopping you have a good idea of her size and what works best for her to wear and feel good in. For example my toe box can be very uncomfotable in a pointed toe shoe.

I Like high heels with white ankle socks on a lady

An absolute must to stay on in the bedroom ( , )( , )