High Heels

Whilst I love my OH wearing high heels , I need to be careful when doing otk spanking as there is a natural tendency for the spankee to draw the leg up after each swat and those large heels can be lethal !

Sounds sexy time, always wanted to try it.

Defiantly a turn on for me.

I love it when OH wears her heels, especially with stockings......they are the only two items that normally stay on ;-)

Defiant? I think you have definitely used the wrong word there. Or, perhaps not. ;-)

I totally love them - they're one of my biggest turn-ons at the moment. Absolutely love stiletto heels, until recently only on other women, but I decided I like them so much I had to learn how to wear them.

I've never been able to wear heels, thinking I was too tall, etc. but bought a pair of the black Pleaser stilettos from here recently.... bit of a learning experience trying 6" heels from always wearing flats, but actually I learned quicker than I expected and now can walk fine in everyday heels with no problem because I started in ones that actually made my legs shake from feeling too high up, lol. Still have some trouble with the platform stilettos and don't think I'd feel confident to wear them outside of the bedroom, but I love how they make me look.

I can only wear them in the bedroom! Can't walk on them for the life of me!! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I think the major turn on for my girlfriend is knowing how much I like seeing her in heels. Her in just the Louboutins I bought her plus our Dominix wrist & ankle cuffs has to be the sexiest thing I have ever seen!

Blokes perspective - absolute turn-on. Probably the biggest turn-on for me in terms of clothing.

Have to say I find LH's selection a bit of a let down though - considering how well they cater on the lingerie front, the sexy shoes and boots section is pretty poor. Shame really, I'd prefer to order my entire 'sexy shopping' from LH if I could!

I've wanted to try this, I love held, they make me feel pretty, I think it definitely would be a turn on.

Sex-per-tease wrote:

I can only wear them in the bedroom! Can't walk on them for the life of me!! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Me too! I don't bother wearing them for any length of time as I don't think 'horse doing dressage' is a sexy look...

Love heels and boots. I have a bit of a problem reckon we have about 30 pairs just for the bedroom!

I love wearing heels and have a sizable collection. The phrase, "leave them on" has often been uttered. :) However, I really rarely wear them on the bed as I feel it's a bit dirty (and not in the good way). Last thing you want to be worrying about in the heat of the moment is if you stepped in gum earlier. :( Interesting to read other's ideas about buying a cheap pair just for playtime. I may have to look around for something cheap and fetishy!

That sounds a good idea, ticks all the boxes then !!!

We ordered a pair of these from LH and both thought that they were beautiful shoes but unfortunately they came up a little small had to be returned.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32163

The stuff that (fetish) dreams are made of.

The Mrs has a pair of white stilettos that were bought specifically as part of a bedroom nurses outfit, they have never been out the house.

TB149 - That is what I'm talking about. Shoes just for playtimes.

I've found a very cheap pair on amazon that are a fair bit higher than I normally wear - 5.4 inches! - no idea if I'll actually be able to stand, let alone walk in them, but I don't suppose that matters.

I'm happy to wear any high heel or boot in the bedroom ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif) - I just can't wear them outside...can't walk in them for long.

Found a pair of camoflage patterned shoes that caught the Mr's eye - he's been very happy with them...

I love the idea of wearing high heels during sex...the only thing for me is the practicalities! When we move into different positions they end up getting caught on the bed or falling off which is just a bit annoying.

I love heels in the bedroom! 6 inch platforms are my favorites :)