High Heels

NatandTom - I remember those fabulous heels! I was so tempted to buy them in black in the sale, but I've spent far too much already. I know cheaper ones won't be as nice, but hopefully they are kinky enough.

Heels don't need to be kinky in the bedroom, they just need to be heels.

Heels don't need to be kinky in the bedroom, they just need to be heels lol.

Briona87 wrote:

I walk a lot each day and therefore I am more likely to wear shoes and boots that are not exactly high-heeled, I am not exactly tiny and featherweight sort of creature and I don't want to put too much strain on my joints and feet. On special occasions, however, I definitely wear high heels as they make me feel more feminine, and look better with dresses or skirts I wear on such days. If I had a partner (one who would be into such things), I would be perfectly happy to wear heels in bedroom because, as I have already mentioned, I generally feel more womanly when I have them on - and that is the feeling I might, on occasions, like to emphasize and enjoy in bedroom.

Snap! :)

i used to love wear heals goin out and in the bed room ,

but since i broke my spine i no longer can wear them which pisses me off but now sometimes i now try and wear them when i go out in wheelchair or if in bedroom on the bed lol

Mrs Babelicious menace wrote:

sometimes i now try and wear them when i go out in wheelchair or if in bedroom on the bed lol

I fully support this!

mikeym3 - the heels aren't kinky in and of themselves, but I'm kinkier in them. At least, I hope... hahaha

Caliente. I am sure you will be far kinkier in the heels than they look.

The heels arrived, but they don't look like the picture. :( I do like them, though. They feel great on....until I stand up. and then I do the Bambi on ice impersonation. I'm used to 4 inch heels, but one more inch really makes a difference. I'll have to practise so I don't lose the sexy effect by falling over.

It's amazing how much difference an inch makes lol

I know the original request was for the woman's point of view, but if I may?

I've provided my wife with a rather rich selection of heels over the years, almost all intended for bedroom play and photography - I love shooting artistic/erotic photos of her. The majority are 6" (mostly platform stilettos) with one or two 7" high pairs. Wow, does she look remarkable wearing them.

I try not to think too hard about why heels add to the scene, but it seems to come down to two things - first, it makes her legs look long and lean and accentuates the shape of her tail end. And second, most of my wife's collection has no other purpose other than to appeal to a guy's purient interests, so when she wears them it says just one thing...which I will leave to your imagination.

She rarely if ever wears heels out and about which is perfectly fine by me, although on rare occasions she will wear a pair, but those are usually more pedestrian heels and not usually one of her sky-high heels. But there have been one or two occasions where she has worn a pair of 6" platform stilettos out for dinner. Yow.

I love heels especially in the bedroom; longer, leaner, sexier legs - hell yeah!

I love wearing heals in the bedroom. I have few pairs that are solely worn on there.

Is it okay to upload pics here? 

My OH loves wearing them in the bedroom when she buys new ones they always get a trial run in the bedroon first ha

i love my heels but wearing them to bed is a pain they get in the way

I love heels to go out in and in the bedroom x

busterx4x wrote:

Is it okay to upload pics here?

Yeap post away ;-) gotta love a sexy heel x

Didnt christian louboutin say a women in heel ozzes sex appeal . This man is absolutely brilliant

Top Gun wrote:

My OH loves wearing them in the bedroom when she buys new ones they always get a trial run in the bedroon first ha

Oh yes! I love this. Wear them for playtime before they get messed up outside. :)

I have a bad heel fetish, just love them, all the time, for everything, on my OH obviously, my favourites are my OH's six inch heels! which aren't platforms but all heel! My OH loves my heel fetish as she has a heels addiction! She loves buying them and loves using me as as excuse to but then! Strangely I don't mind this!😂