Hobbies and other interests

What are your other hobbies and interests besides sexual activities :grin:

Mine are reading, writing, watching movies, walking the dog and more recently gardening and growing veg as started setting up our own mini small holding lol

3 Likes

I’m a massive sports fan, I’m trying to get back into a routine of going to the gym, I play football with a group of friends once a week. But a big passion of mine is motorcycles!

1 Like

I like reading, listening to music, animals especially cats, walking, occasional eating out & watching a good film :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I am big into running from 5k to marathons also coach at my local running club also gym when I have time try yo cook

3 Likes

I enjoy reading and collecting comics

3 Likes

What comics @TandS2015

1 Like

@Onlyones one of the best ones at the minute is undescoved Country

1 Like

@TandS2015 I used to be a bit of a Marvel fan many years ago still got some old Titans and Spiderman and Super Heroes packed away and my old Marvel fan club bits as well they must be about 43 or 44 years old now.

2 Likes

Video games, reading, used to buy lots of lego.
Been trying to find more things i like to do but its becoming difficult

3 Likes

@zombifiedguy why did you give up the lego ?

1 Like

@onlyones unfortunately it was very expensive and completed models take up too much space. I prefer building the things to actually playing with them and once its done its done

2 Likes

Mrs Onlyones would agree some of the prices are extortionate and they a bit tricky to keep clean also as you say once it is built that is it really and you need a new one.

1 Like

Exactly and the bigger models or collections cost a fortune. Think i spent approx £79.99 on a halo covenant carrier. Once done then what lol

1 Like

I am a music, movie and sci-fi anorak! Love comics too, but rarely buy nowadays, just the odd one via comixology. Love walking my dog. I have no interest in sport whatsoever!

3 Likes

I used to love water activities. When i was younger and getting to sail, kayak, river walk with social groups, i loved it

1 Like

Going to the gym, listening to music and I can spend hours watching cirque du soleil, would love to see a performance live and my newest hobby since lockdown has been gardening

4 Likes

I always liked American sports, I used to follow NBA basketball & NFL American football. I still check them out online periodically. I am really interested in Native American culture, UFO’s and conspiracy theories.

2 Likes

Big sport fan, love playing golf :golf: badly!! :laughing: Like to read, do a bit of sea fishing and love cooking, BBQ’s and :beer:

1 Like

Music is my main hobby. Love spending time browsing Spotify and discovering new music plus listening to my old favourites!

Other than that I enjoy keeping fit (lost 4 stone with more to go!) watching movies and spending time with my family :grin:

2 Likes

For me its horse riding. If I ever win the lottery this is all I would do

4 Likes