Home Made Sex Toys?

Anyone ever made a homemade sex toy?

no but used a few household things to make do

ditto lickmadick !!!

I have seen a video(home made) where a guy fixed a dildo to a resipricating saw and fucked his wife with it, she seemed to love it.

Now the saw does not move in and out very much but it working and him moving it seemed to work well

no I dont think Im tech enough but think its a brill idea lolz

I have modified some remote vibe pants to improve them see 2nd review http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16970 and have a few ideas for new toys - the prototypes always get scrapped though as bits of plastic, glue and elastic bands always look as naff as you'd think

Yes! I'm a great fan of improvising toys - there was some discussion about home-made labia clamps in this thread: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/146842-holding-labia-open/

There are plenty of things you can make with very little effort and stuff easily found around the house.

One of the easiest ones to make that proved surprisingly popular with the OH, was a bubble-wrap dildo - just roll it up to desired length and thickness, do some creative shaping and taping to round off the end, slip a condom over it, and away you go! Best with not-too-big bubbles, and best if they're on the outside.

Ice dildo - fill condom with water and freeze. Getting a nice even shape is a bit tricky however. But that can be an advantage at times.

Home made spreader bar - a bit of PVC sink piping with a bungee cord stretched down the middle. Wear some cuffs with a D-ring and just hook the cord to the rings.

Nipple/breast/labia clamps - two chopsticks with elastic bands tightly wrapped around either end. If you use the big 'cooking' chopsticks you can almost get a whole breast in there.

I guess it depends on how handy you think you are, but give it a try. It's cheap and it's fun.

Fleshlight in a shoe on the bed with a sandbag put on top to keep it in place...But thats about it.

I've seen some of those sex machine videos where they have dildos on pistons and the girls get to control the speed, i think my misses would love to have a go on one but im not that great at DIY.

i'm going to work on it this winter there's got to be a cheap solution somehow

chels18 wrote:

Anyone ever made a homemade sex toy?

I have occasionally used the odd carrot or a thick pen as an anal dildo when there was nothing else handy. It was okay but a but risky.

Recently I cut the smallest five beads off a set of jelly beads. I wanted a set of medium sized anal beads which would not penetrate too deeply. The handle is still there so that's fine and I've trimmed the end so it actually works really well.

5mil wrote:

Yes! I'm a great fan of improvising toys - there was some discussion about home-made labia clamps in this thread: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/146842-holding-labia-open/

There are plenty of things you can make with very little effort and stuff easily found around the house.

One of the easiest ones to make that proved surprisingly popular with the OH, was a bubble-wrap dildo - just roll it up to desired length and thickness, do some creative shaping and taping to round off the end, slip a condom over it, and away you go! Best with not-too-big bubbles, and best if they're on the outside.

Ice dildo - fill condom with water and freeze. Getting a nice even shape is a bit tricky however. But that can be an advantage at times.

Home made spreader bar - a bit of PVC sink piping with a bungee cord stretched down the middle. Wear some cuffs with a D-ring and just hook the cord to the rings.

Nipple/breast/labia clamps - two chopsticks with elastic bands tightly wrapped around either end. If you use the big 'cooking' chopsticks you can almost get a whole breast in there.

I guess it depends on how handy you think you are, but give it a try. It's cheap and it's fun.

Whoa the ice dildo sounds good!!! I think id be a bit of a pussy about it though lol.. would it give you ice burns?!

chels18 wrote:. would it give you ice burns?!

Not if you leave the condom on it and let it warm up just a little bit.

it'd soon go warm inside im sure :D

chels18 wrote:

5mil wrote:

Whoa the ice dildo sounds good!!! I think id be a bit of a pussy about it though lol.. would it give you ice burns?!

Wow, I didn't spot this entry at first, you could write a diy manual 5ml! I'm intrigued by the spreader bar, what is that exactly? I've tried to imagine it from your instructions, is it a piece of agricultural machinery?

to keep your legs spread apart?? its a good idea!!! Can you make it look less homemade?!?

5mil i reckon you should do a little stocking filler book for xmas on diy toys mate should sell well

chels18 wrote:

to keep your legs spread apart?? its a good idea!!! Can you make it look less homemade?!?

I'm sure you could paint it and cover it with pink glitter if that's what floats your boat...!External Media

Spreader bar - to keep legs or arms pinned apart. You use them with bondage cuffs (e.g. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18914) - I have some nice red fur-lined leather ones. Get a bungee cord (the sort with hooks on each end) that is somewhat shorter than the length of pipe. Hook one of the bungee hooks on one end of the pipe, pull the other end through with a bit of string or something, hooking the other hook on the other end of the tube. Put cuffs on sub, pull bungee hook out of end of tube and attach to D-ring on the cuffs. Do the same with the other end - job done. The D-rings are pulled into the ends of the tube and it looks like your sub has a bar connecting their ankles or wrists.

Just remember to put the hooks back on the end of the pipe when you release them, otherwise you'll have to do the threading thing again.

I have made alternative ones from the metal rods you get at B&Q for wardrobe rails - drill a hole at each end and attach some double-ended dog clips (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15830), or use some of the link clips that you can get at B&Q (or here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17089). Still cheaper than buying a commercial model. I have one short one of these for arms, one slightly longer for ankles, and one really long one for when I want to do a neck-to-ankles bondage. The three lengths cover just about any scenario.

With those spreader bars, some lengths of chain, velcro straps, a couple of bits of rope and some bungee cord, I can easily convert almost any piece of furniture into an ad-hoc bondage sex machine.

Be inventive people! Remember Christmas is expensive - the hardware store is your friend! External Media

Wow, so now I know, thanks!

I seem to remember a certain brand of hair mouse had just the right size can when I was younger - got in nice and deep and spread me very well - took some getting in if I wasn't moist enough though!

the belt from my towelling robe was also a good one. I'd lie on it and bring it through from underneath and then hold the end in my teeth whilst writhing against it so that it rubbed my clitoris. This left my hands free to play with my very sensitive nipples and bring me to a fantastic orgasm. The only non-improvised things were the love eggs inserted which also rubbed against the belt ...... happy days!

SweetHoneyBee wrote:

I seem to remember a certain brand of hair mouse had just the right size can when I was younger - got in nice and deep and spread me very well - took some getting in if I wasn't moist enough though!

the belt from my towelling robe was also a good one. I'd lie on it and bring it through from underneath and then hold the end in my teeth whilst writhing against it so that it rubbed my clitoris. This left my hands free to play with my very sensitive nipples and bring me to a fantastic orgasm. The only non-improvised things were the love eggs inserted which also rubbed against the belt ...... happy days!

ohh haappy datys