Hoping to become a tester

New to Lovehoney! Hoping to become tester! I’m autistic and have mental disabilities! And kinda new to self love! For years I had no feeling inside my vagina because I take Psych meds! Not that I didn’t masturbate, i did and it made me sexually frustrated! But back in June I could feel in my vagina and I was euphoric! I think I masturbate everyday and several times a day! I’m still a virgin and never had a boyfriend! I want people that have that problem to know your not alone! Your day will come!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Hi @Silentorgasm :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you haven’t seen it yet, everything you need to know to become a tester can be found in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide. I’m glad you’re enjoying your masturbation journey :blush:.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Everyone is very friendly and supportive.

Evening and welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Silentorgasm welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Silentorgasm :wave: Welcome to the forum! I’m so pleased to hear that you have your feelings back :heart_eyes: I also struggle with my mental health (and I think I might be autistic too) so you’re not alone. I find sex and masturbation really good for my mental health (and physical health too).

2 Likes

Hi @Silentorgasm welcome

Hello @Silentorgasm and welcome to the forum xx

@Silentorgasm Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Welcome to the forum @Silentorgasm

I’m glad you’ve taken the chance to express yourself here.

A lot of my family, (on both sides are on the Autistic/Asperger spectrum). I’m aware how difficult that can be at times.

I applaud you for not only joining the forum to express yourself but also stating that in your introduction. I think it was the right choice to eliminate any potential unintended confusion. It’s also simply a very upfront and straightforward thing to do and you deserve recognition for it. :+1:

I think you will find a happy supportive home for discussion here.

I’m pretty positive you’ll find a lot of content here and on LoveHoney that will help you on your journey of self discovery.

Thank you!

@Silentorgasm welcome :blush: I’m on meds too for mental health, everyone is different in responses to their meds. Good for you on self discovery

Welcome to the forum!

Hi @Silentorgasm. Don’tworry about the virgin and boyfriend ideas, just concentrate on the feelings you’re getting and try to enjoy them for their own sakes. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Lovely intro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hello and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi I’m also new and only recently started spicing things up. I was thinking about becoming a tester and am looking into it but I worry about if it’s classed as a job. If anyone can advise me I would be grateful.

1 Like

Definitely not classed as a job. You get sent free toys to test but don’t recieve any payment for your review.

Have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide and it’ll tell you everything you need to know :+1:t2:

In the U. S. Depending on the monetary value of the items you receive, while not classified as a job you’re supposed to report “gifts” of over a certain amount (varying per state), as “Unearned Income,” when filing taxes.

Most limits start at the low end around 500$ if I recall correctly. And for clarity of terminology “gifts” means from the same source or combined sources, which also does vary by state unless it’s been changed recently.

I sincerely doubt you would get slammed for it though. From gifts from LoveHoney anyway.

SexWorkers though, are typically a high target for Tax Evasion/IRS Investigations. This does also include Sugar Babies too.

Which seems like targeted bigotry to me.