Horny all the time

Hi all been a long time since I've been on here just thought would come n giv it a go again just so frustrated horny pretty much all the time grrr

Hi, welcome back!

Thanks

Hi and welcome back

Thank u

Hello, and welcome back :) x

Thanks

Hey there. tell me about it!! Where's the off button, it's insane down there lol

Pass some hornyness over here please! 😈

It can be a bit like that on here with tons of suggetions. Although the problems on here can be quite challenging as well and provide some contrast.

nlm87 wrote:

Hi all been a long time since I've been on here just thought would come n giv it a go again just so frustrated horny pretty much all the time grrr

i feel your pain ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Welcome bk, meeeee tooo

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Pass some hornyness over here please! 😈

No worries...It's on it's way :)

I love the title of this thread. Straight to the point!

All I can say is, snap!

Welcome back. Tbh, I wish I had your problem; my libido hasn't flatlined, but it sure is in need of resuscitation! 😥

I'm thinking of re-writing ToveLo's 'High' to sing about my situation...

'I feel frisky in the morning, insatiable by evening,

only time it stops is when I'm getting it on...'

then for the chorus...

'I've gotta have sex all the time,

just to satisfy my drive, ooh ooh ooh ooh, oh!'

pmsl 😂

Ozz wrote:

Hey there. tell me about it!! Where's the off button, it's insane down there lol

Mmmm this walking stance has just become a bit wider ;-) x

Your not alone there, I'm constantly always horny and want it every day lol

Geez we really are a horny bunch!! Insatiable I belive it's called haha...my world each and every day!!! lol

Just got back from Amsterdam, we've never felt or been so Horny, it must be the place, The Red Light District and doing the BIG variety of sex shops, God the things we got up to, Happy Days.