Hot tub = sexy time

Hi all So i own my own hot tub, just an inflatable one and have recently
discovered the joy of being naked in their. Anyone else have this
pleasure in their life πŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Wow I'd love to have my own hot tub! Especially on hot days like this.

Me too. It's on my list of things to buy when I win the lottery.

Agree, we particularly like swinger club hot tubs.

I politely declined going to a beech party were a hot tub would be
central to the theme. Its outside my OHs comfort zone and I suppose my
own as well. I think having a private Hot Tube is perhaps something a
bit different . But then we have the water companies banging on the door
about conserving water becasue we have a heat wave.

Totally get the water/hosepipe ban thing but i treat my hot tubcorrectly with chemicals so my water lasts a good 3 months beforeneeding a change. Cosy with 2 of us in the tub, we have a gazebo roundwhich fastens with zips for complete privacy πŸ˜‰
Swinger club hot tubs, wow. I can imagine that's so much fun. My ohwould never be up for that! He's too engrossed in me which is lovelyand wouldn't want to share.

Who would want to go In a hot tub In this heat!? I personally think hot
tubs are best used in the winter. And yes it’s better to be free and
naked!

The heat outside doesnt really matter if you control the water
temperature. Mines set to 32degrees in this beautiful weather. 40 in
the winter. Nothing like sitting in the tub naked on a nice hot day in
cooler water. Makes every part of your body feel amazing πŸ˜‰

Do be careful in hot tubs. Whilst the chlorinated water does reduce the
risk of waterborne bugs, the chemicals aren't necessarily something
you'd want inside you!

OH and I love hot tub weekends in winter, cold outside and hot in the
tub. I'm usually naked and we hoops the locations very carefully.

Just bought an inflatable one should be delivered tomorrow any tips?

We don’t own a hot tub but have had sex in a number on holiday where they have them as part of the accommodation. It’s fun to get naked and enjoy some warm wet loving.

Surly sex in them.isbt hygienic?!

we have a solid frame 5 person hot tub, love having friends round

We were in Ibiza a couple of weeks back, our room had a hot tub on the balcony and a few afternoons we would hop into the tub and end up having sex, the fact that we could be seen from the other balconies and around the pool added to the thrill...we are quite sure a couple from Belgium saw us at least once based on some comments they made one night in a bar and when they came back to,our room one night

It totally does it for me! We haven't got our own but have stayed places with private hot tubs... The best!

We have had some hot tubs when we have stayed in hotels throughout the USA and Europe, and found them great.

However we now live in Spain and have a beautiful swimming pool, which today has a temperature of 30c. = Sexy Time ? you bet! Last time we had sex in the pool? yesterday. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Just got an inlatable one in the garden, am looking at toys either for MF or FF fun. Does anyone have any advice.

Sex in the hot tub doesn't work for us but great for kissing, touching and getting in the mood for fun when we get out. We have a neighbours window overlooking it so we only get in naked at night when they cant see. Gentleman with lady. I would recommend waterproof vibrating toys that dont get inserted. The wife doesn't find it comfy inserting things in the hot tub. Bot sure if that's the same for everyone else.