Hot tub = sexy time

We have had our 4 person hot tub for 14 years . For me it sure can equal sexy time ! I maintain it and the water balance of PH etc. When it is hot I keep it around 93-95F ( 34-35C) and in cooler weather I may go as high as 102F (39C) . For safety sake , remember at the highest temps DO NOT STAY IN OVER RECCOMENDED TIME LIMITS ! And reduce that time if drinking , and NEVER use the tub alone . Sorry , as a former Firefighter EMT , I went on a number of calls for drownings due to booze and tubs . I am not a germafobe , but you could not get me in a public hot tub . Especially for the ladies , if the PH or almost any other readings are off , the chance of a terrible bladder infection is greatly increased . Our tub used bromine instead of chlorine along with ozone , been thinking of looking at new tubs that use UV and ozone . For parents , small children can actually get organ damage in upper temp hot tubs , that is why they are generally limited to about half the time allowed for adults . Also , check effects any medications you are on , many effect exposure to heat . Sorry , once an EMT , always and EMT .

1 Like

Oldman wrote:

We have had our 4 person hot tub for 14 years . For me it sure can equal sexy time ! I maintain it and the water balance of PH etc. When it is hot I keep it around 93-95F ( 34-35C) and in cooler weather I may go as high as 102F (39C) . For safety sake , remember at the highest temps DO NOT STAY IN OVER RECCOMENDED TIME LIMITS ! And reduce that time if drinking , and NEVER use the tub alone . Sorry , as a former Firefighter EMT , I went on a number of calls for drownings due to booze and tubs . I am not a germafobe , but you could not get me in a public hot tub . Especially for the ladies , if the PH or almost any other readings are off , the chance of a terrible bladder infection is greatly increased . Our tub used bromine instead of chlorine along with ozone , been thinking of looking at new tubs that use UV and ozone . For parents , small children can actually get organ damage in upper temp hot tubs , that is why they are generally limited to about half the time allowed for adults . Also , check effects any medications you are on , many effect exposure to heat . Sorry , once an EMT , always and EMT .

All of this!! Thank you for sharing your expertise Oldman.

The idea that people have sex in public hot tubs turns my stomach, to be honest, for the reasons you mention, and also, for the poor sods who have paid extra to use that facility... preferably without someone else jizz in it!

Would love that pleasure but if we did own one I’d feel odd doing anything because the kids would want to go in it too

We like hot tub sex, it’s a real turn on

1 Like

Thanks for all the info Oldman. Buying a hot tub is something we’ve agreed would be great, but yes not keen on the idea of stepping into anyone else’s heated soup.

We share naked times wih friends in our tub, but enforce a pre tub shower rule to remove any oils, mositurisers etc and no sex in the tub. As above water maintenance is so important, its a fine balance, and to add unwanted fluids to the tub is asking for trouble.

Gosig go for it, you'll never regret buying one x

We had one at a holiday let recently. Was great for getting things started but didn't actually 'finish the job' in there. I just can't see one without thinking of a daily mash post...

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/hot-tub-owners-pretending-its-not-a-nasty-sex-pond-2013042266204 ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

bagpuss356 wrote:

Hi all So i own my own hot tub, just an inflatable one and have recentlydiscovered the joy of being naked in their. Anyone else have thispleasure in their life πŸ˜‰

bagpuss I love it. Friend has one and I go there lots. Always naked In There. Sometimes wife will come with me πŸ˜‰

Sadly not no where rich enough to even stay somewhere with a hot tub , let alone have my own πŸ˜‚

We have a lovely large hot tub - had it for a few years now. Its actuaslly advantageous NOT to wear clothing as it maintains better water quality (no detegents etc) nand of course, this does lead to a bit of frisiness from time to time. Penetretive sex isnt so good, but the masturbation opportunities are amazing. Just sitting opposite each other on a dark winters night, glass of fizz in hand, watching each other masturbate in front of the underwater jets. Yummy.

1 Like

Good to hear of some of your experiences. Being naked in the tub, very sexy and intimate. Nice drinks, relaxation and fun times ahead

The first time we tried hot tub sex was in Spain and it was incredibly intense especially the fear of being caught. We followed up having sex in the steam room and repeated it several times during our stay. The experience has given us confidence to do it on weekend spa breaks. We now have long list of spa hot tubs and steam rooms where we have had sex - latest was in hammam in Turkey when the wife and I had full body wash and massage and female workers ensured we were both aroused by intentionally rubbing our private parts during the wash. When I was fully erect they giggled and asked if we wanted to have sex. We obliged and it was first time we had sex whilst being watched.

bagpuss356 wrote:

Hi all So i own my own hot tub, just an inflatable one and have recently discovered the joy of being naked in their. Anyone else have this pleasure in their life πŸ˜‰

I had the pleasure of a private hot tub while on holiday and it felt amazing being in the water naked with the jets going.

Hmmm....good weather coming again.....continued lockdown.......stressful work....and saving money due to not going out.

We've decided to buy an inflatable hot tub!.....Can't wait!

1 Like

Being nude in a hot tub is both relaxing and sexy. Feels great. Actually really like nude swimming or in any body of water as well. Just like being nude but that's another topic. Sex in a hot tub is fun but found the water can reduce lubrication if that makes sense. Would never consider any play in public hot tub....gross. Have own and enjoy it...Private tub....have fun!

I've had sex in a hot tub a few times..not the most comfortable but hell of a turn on..

Sum Sub wrote:

Do be careful in hot tubs. Whilst the chlorinated water does reduce the risk of waterborne bugs, the chemicals aren't necessarily something you'd want inside you!

Agreed. I wouldn't recommend any form of penetration in a hot tub, it's a (if one is female) recipe for bacterial vaginosis.

My wife and i got frisky in a hot tub a few years ago on holiday. We didnt finish in there but we sure had some fun

I once upset someone of a certain age when they said they were interested in buying an inflatable one... i pointed out that they'd had the bath ripped out and a shower cubicle put in, because they were having trouble getting in and out of the bath, so how did they expect to get into an inflatable hot tub? They said i was being negative, i replied "realistic" πŸ˜‚

We purchased an inflatable hot tub a few years ago, and last summer persuaded the OH to get naked in it with me.

Many a joyous night was spent naked, sipping wine under the stars.

We did have sex in it a couple of times, but found having to empty and refill afterwards a bit of a bind.