Hotel ideas romantic getaway

Hi, i am wanting to take my fiancée away for a romantic/sexy break…do any forum users have any recommendations for a luxury hotel that i could take her to? Cost and location not really an issue as long as in England or scotland as we travel a lot.

3 Likes

There are a few ideas in this thread…

Crazy bear do some amazing seductive rooms. Alternatively a nice little house in air BnB with hot tub gives you the privacy you may want.
Either way have a great time

1 Like

Personally I would get a room with a double jacuzzi/ hot tub - just so good

2 Likes

Stayed in the Malmaison in Oxford. A converted prison. Definitely something different from the norm and the leather rocking chair in the room got plenty of use!

1 Like

There’s a luxury place near me called Congham hall what is a spa hotel retreat and you can hire out these beautiful huts what outlook the countryside and have a fancy tin bath! :smiley:

SO and I have been talking about going to Thailand next year for a romantic getaway. There are some really nice resorts and places to stay that are very beautiful that offer a private pool, outdoor shower, and lots of fun activities during the day. Could be worth to check some places out and see if that’s something your interested in doing.