Household objects used as emergency sex toys.

We've all been there, horny as hell and our favourite vibe is broken or you can't find your dong. Or you just curious what have you resorted too? X

I have to say, I've never found myself in this position. If ALL of the toys I own suddenly broke, I'd assume the world was somehow ending lol

1 Like

FoxxyFB wrote:

I have to say, I've never found myself in this position. If ALL of the toys I own suddenly broke, I'd assume the world was somehow ending lol

I agree, it would be a messed up day if all my toys broke. I don't think that's going to happen.

kitty x

1 Like

I'm panicking at the thought, I may have to buy more to be on the safe side ..

In the past before i got in to sex toys i did use a toothbrush manual and electric (not simultaneously) sometimes, i've not yet found my self in the position where my toys have broken they have run out of juice and needed charging or new batteries but i always have other toys i can turn to if that happens and i need to finish myself off

Seeing as I have around 50 toys, I seriously doubt that would ever happen. And even if they all did somehow manage to break, I'd never, ever use anything that wasn't specifically designed as a sex toy. Everyday household objects are not meant to be put inside orifices, it could get pretty dangerous.

I'd probably just go old school and use hands, to be honest.

I like cold things hubby was asleep in bed after a night shift and my toys are under my pillow ( easy access) lol and i used a charlie red body spray can it was freezing but made me cum quick coz it was cold

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Seeing as I have around 50 toys, I seriously doubt that would ever happen. And even if they all did somehow manage to break, I'd never, ever use anything that wasn't specifically designed as a sex toy. Everyday household objects are not meant to be put inside orifices, it could get pretty dangerous.

I'd probably just go old school and use hands, to be honest.

^ This

I wouldn't ever use a household object, it'll be the same as what I've always done if my vibe runs out and I'm too lazy to get up and get another I use my hands.

I've never done this. It was a perfectly innocent mistake. Vacuuming in the nude and I slipped over and fell into the vacuum cleaner. Honest.

Dragoon hair spray cans are one of my favourites when away - only ever take hand luggage - so hair spray cans and electric toothbrushes have been brought at other destinations before :o

Cucumber, because it was before I had any quiet toys and it was the middle of the night. Awoke feeling horny and the ex wasn't in the mood to play. I'll never forget how good that chilled cucumber felt! No wonder I took to the glass toys...

Will add to shopping list. In regards to kitchen I have resorted to a wooden rolling pin (and a touch of olive oil) - I needed something bigger after a session with ex i do like hard and smooth.

I'd just use my fingers!

Hornyhistorian wrote:

Will add to shopping list. In regards to kitchen I have resorted to a wooden rolling pin (and a touch of olive oil) - I needed something bigger after a session with ex i do like hard and smooth.

What a wonderful naughty idea.

That is now on the list of things to do....

Once ran out of lube when wife wanted to give me a HJ. She got out some raw virgin organic coconut oil. It was amazing and such and erotic smell.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Considering the amount of toys we'd have, i'd be hard pushed to ever be in a situation where I couldn't find anything - and if it breaks, I buy a new one.

I concur with others saying that I would never put anything into my body, or any part of me into anything that wasn't explicitly designed for that purpose. I'm not one for taking unncessary risks, even if i'm horny.

And I do hope you bought a brand new rolling pin for use in the KITCHEN, and kept the other one in the bedroom...

I've never used any household objects.. I guess i've just always prefered the "feel" of myself rather than a bottle or something and having particularly sensitive skin i'd rather not risk it with oils and stuff either.

If i was pushed i guess i'd just go without until i could buy a replacement.

Nah I think I'd just pass or use the husband or my fingers.

I'd never use a household object. It's not because I'm prude about it because I have a huge amount of toys, and I'd probably never run out of something to use. But household objects aren't designed to go in the body, and that creeps me out. You don't know the chemicals that are used in making the product, and for wooden objects, they're not treated for bodily use and could lead to some nasty splinters in places you just don't want to have splinters in! Not to mention the hygiene! Urgh! Definitely not.

Not being old enough to be a member of the Silver Horde (ancient barbarians of the Discworld), I don't exactly think that "hygiene" is a greeting... Not to mention that most household objects are simply designed for their purpose only, definitely not for being used as a sex toy, unless you feel like having shards on splinters in your intimate areas. No available toys around and feeling horny? Well-washed hands are the only option for me..