How and where do you like being touched the most and what is you favourite foreplay activities

I love when my OH teases and lightly touches the top of my penis ...it drives my wild.... On the foreplay we love Oral play and she likes me using my fingers whilst giving Oral... What's yours !!!! Be interesting to hear people's thoughts....

Clit play all day long... but what really drives me wild is when Mr L runs his hand across my body whilst kissing me. Also love teasing him with my hand/tongue he goes wild for it!

When the OH puts her tounge/mouth on the tip of my cock mmmm so nice. For her it’s the clit all day long especially after teasing her for a while by rubbing it then leaving it.

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Clit play all day long... but what really drives me wild is when Mr L runs his hand across my body whilst kissing me. Also love teasing him with my hand/tongue he goes wild for it!

The turn on for me when arousing my OH clit is when she decides to take over and touch herself it's a big big turn on...

Yep Mr L loves that too!

My clit obviously, and gently, as if he is too rough, I cum too quickly. I like a nice slow build up.

But quite frankly, any touch of his feels like it has electricity. He spends a lot of time with a hand on my ass, and I love that. Standing at a shop counter with his hand stroking my ass, and I don't care that the entire shop can see.

I love him touching my boobs too. Sometimes when he's spooning me, I'll put one of his hands on my boobs, or when we're snuggling up on the sofa, I'll do the same. It started as his copping a feel, and it ended up me craving it.

I've never been like this with anyone else, just him.

Any touch of his really - but it depends on the ‘how’ if the touch. It’s easy to tell if there’s sexual intent in a touch, or just a normal touch.

My favourite foreplay is building up during the time we’re not together by sexting. I love it!

KinkyMira wrote:

My clit obviously, and gently, as if he is too rough, I cum too quickly. I like a nice slow build up.

But quite frankly, any touch of his feels like it has electricity. He spends a lot of time with a hand on my ass, and I love that. Standing at a shop counter with his hand stroking my ass, and I don't care that the entire shop can see.

I love him touching my boobs too. Sometimes when he's spooning me, I'll put one of his hands on my boobs, or when we're snuggling up on the sofa, I'll do the same. It started as his copping a feel, and it ended up me craving it.

I've never been like this with anyone else, just him.

Love this 'KinkyMira'. I love all the things you have said that your partner does to you. I love my hubby doing all these things to me.

I adore my breasts and nipples being touched, it really turns me on and makes me so wet down there.

It's awesome that you are able to come so quickly with your clit being touched (even roughly). You are a lucky lady! 🍀

I wish this could happen for me sometimes, but I think a lot of my 'sexual retention' is in my mind (which is a great shame).

I wish I could just fully let go when 'he' touches down there!

I try not to get too stressed about it. I'm a boobs and ass type of girl when it comes to being touched, 'who doesn't get turned on by a good firm slap on the ass?!!' x 👍 😮 😉

My love language is touch, and i pretty much like contact anywhere, theres a certain spot on my lower back that causes an involuntary spasmof my left testicle, which the OH finds hilarious, so perhaps i get touhed there more than i would perhaps like. I think my favourite is actually over my hips and inwards

Bog standard. Penis! Love when she puts her hand down my trousers, just get me so in the mood!

Solo play, when I’m rubbing my penis.

Having a man concentrating on my clit while kissing me. OH does this perfectly but when swinging many men just do cursory foreplay and want to move on to the main event ASAP. Then, I'll do it myself.

Wifey love me to gently kiss her neck.

Then she is putty in my hand! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

For me it is ever so slight of a brush across my nipples and chest , down my abdomen to brush the head of my cock . Carresing my back and bottom can set me off nicely . Mrs can't hardly handle lite kisses to her neck and ear lobes . Purely by accident we discovered kissing the back of her knees can get her going nicely . She also likes shoulder kisses that often end up on her neck . That reminds me , it is our 31st annivesary tonight . Maybe if I am lucky I will get a little action tonight .

Happy anniversary Oldman, have a great day 👍

Thanks ! She was hurting too bad to go out for a nice dinner , so I went and bought top shelf tenderloins , fresh crab meat and asparagus . Grilled steaks , sliced into 1/4" strips , layed out in rows , a layer crab meat , a layer of beraise sauce , topped with asparagus spears . It was quite good !

I like to be touched anywhere I really do she touches me just right and knows the right places but one that gets me going is being touched on the frenulum with her tongue or the perineum with her tongue. If we are out then kissing my neck and a nibble of me ear, or grabbing my crotch and giving those balls a nice squeeze. If she can reach down into my underwear she will give my balls a nice tug, Mmmm her warm hand pulling on them.

Foreplay i love being teased with her scent she will blindfold me, dress up really sexy and put on her perfume, and tease me by brushing up against me then taking different parts of her clothing off and hold them against my face then take it away teasing the hell out of me, then she will play the game asking me to name the clothing she is teasing me with, If i get it right i can choose where i want to have that clothing on me my lap face etc.. As i get so turned on by her scent and clothes she can tease be by edging me i have been know to cum just by her teasing game, So sometimes she has to stop the game for a bit other times she find it sexy and fun seeing me cum just from her scent and not being touched.

Scent Play is great as foreplay as it can start when we are out what can drive me itching for more, is when she secretly takes something off glides it across my face so i get her scent and places down my top or down my trousers into my underwear. I could go on talking about my scent fetish and play lol

Poor lady, the meal sounded nice Oldman!

My wife loves having her backed gently ticled and kissed softly...for hours...turns her on

I like having my neck and ears kissed (especially the back of my neck).