How are people coping with lack of solo time during the lock down?

As the title says just wondered how people are getting on with no alone time during lock down? I shift work so at least once or twice a week I had the house to myself to do what ever I wanted to do to myself alsorts of masterbation, sounding, anal stretching, lingerie play and self BDSM! My OH isn't aware of most of the stuff I do to myself but even if I was brave enough to tell her the facts the kids are around 24/7 still makes anything impossible! How are others coping? X

I'm 100% opposite. I don't see my OH and I've no idea when I'll see her

It's just me and my partner in the house. 90% of the time I will still masturbate when he is in anyway, so it makes little difference to us. I just let him know if I will be "busy" for a while, haha. I don't really need to hide anything and he's usually in the know of what I'm up to.

Lockdown is killing me, but I get in a good 30mins solo toy play a day when my son is out for his daily exercise, I get mine haha. However, for someone who is used to at least 2-3 plays a day, this is really frustrating, but it has increased stimulation due to lowered frequency making for less desensitization, which is the only bonus and deliveries are taken so much longer than usual, I placed a bulk order over a week ago which hasn't arrived yet, I think my mail man thinks I have the hots for him.

I suppose we are very lucky in that way as the kids have left home now and we have plenty of time together or alone if we wish. We have many kinks that we share so have lots of time to act on these xx

For a while now, I barely have solo play, just a quick me and my hand.

I normally have half an hour after Mr John leaves the house and I get up. Always my favourite rabbit (lazy). Also a bit secretive. Well now A. Batteries are dead. B. No half hour alone. But I am actually finding a positive. While being nagged to get out of bed this morning I blurted out that I NEEDED some alone time in bed, unless he was going to help the situation. Well it was like a magic - he was ready in seconds. Now to train myself to get off with other toys.

I lost most of my alone time about a year and a half ago when our teen grandson moved in and then started online school . My wife is disabled and has almost zero interest in sex . So not a great amount of difference for me ( retired also ) . So I am used to not having hardly any time for solo toy time . A quick sounding and some butt plug time , other than a quick yank now and then .

None house is full.

Not much difference day to day as I'm at home writing and involved with various agencies - meeting now by email rather than in person. But really odd having 5 of us around all the time. So, sexually, no time or privacy for toy boxes by myself, and I've felt very anxious (leads to low libido) due to my own pre-existing conditions and those of youngest kiddie. We cracked that last night when we just decided to go for it, with a glass of something - good time had by both. Made a mental note to just get on with it, even if we don't feel like it, because we get there in the end and there are no regrets :-) So, hoping for more fun with OH, toy boxes put to one side for a while :-(

So my me time had changed slightly, once I would be in the bathroom alone, now I just squat in front of my wife on my extreme size butt plugs, for her to watch me both of us helped by using some poppers .

We both live with parents still so are on lockdown. Solo time has not changed for me and is the only action I'm getting right now and my dildo is getting plenty of use and doing a great job!

I'm spending it back and forth word games with my friend Jilly!

Luckily my partner was staying with me and parents for a few days before the lock down, so he's staying here until.. well when govenment says we can go out and go back to normal. But since parents are here, we have to choose our moments... i.e when are asleep are doing garden work. As far as solo play, lack of privacy since house is full, so toys etc are put to one side for now.

The wife has locked me in a cock cage for foreseeable as she’s an nhs worker and to busy to be thinking about sex . I’m bursting at the moment. But on the plus side lots is Getting done around the house

We are struggling not getting to use some of our noisier toys, with adult children in the house and not working they are awake at nights and still moving around house, nothing worse than having to stop as you hear fooorboards freak and feet walking close by your bedroom door!!! The sooner lockdown lifted and everyone back at work the better as far as I am concerned!!

It's very frustrating because I decided to wait this lockdown out with my parents, So I'm masturbating every 3 days but it's only quick with no toys![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Reading the posts I am completely opposite, being single I have as much solo time as I need. But even with the toy's solo time for such a long period is not all it is cracked up to be.

TBH, all is good here. No kids to worry about, so we just do whatever we want, and we might have an audience for it (which I rather like). There are more sex opportunities too without work. Whilst we are working from home, it certainly isn't full time, so there's a chance for a break for some fun.

It is frustrating, can't have solo times as house is full. Tried a quick finger job in the shower but wasn't enough