How big is your cock?

Love Stud Too wrote:

rockinrob wrote:

Gotta love this, the average penis size, as measured in statistical studies is 5.1-5.6 inches, while everyone online is well above this - lies or bad measurement?

Yeah but mine is like 9 inches ;)

Mrs LST here.

I went to Uni and did stats. Are you refering to the mean, median or mode? lol

Do you know the population spread of the statistical study?

What is the standard deviation?

It is a composite mean from more than one study as most studies suffer from appalingly small sample sizes, but in each they use the mean. If we assume the distribution is Gaussian then the type of average should not matter. I didn't see the standard deviation of each quoted, maybe we should do some more research on here!

I too am a statistician! You can imagine my trouble fending the ladies off at parties.

2 Likes

Hubby is 8 and half inches when erect and thick enough

2 Likes

remember boys its not the size its what you do with it !!

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

3 Likes

K&s000 wrote:

remember boys its not the size its what you do with it !!

Yeah that often gets me into trouble too

2 Likes

This topic always comes up & it seems everyone is above average size.

For the record, I measure at 10 inches & I've never had any complaints.

1 Like

rockinrob wrote:

Gotta love this, the average penis size, as measured in statistical studies is 5.1-5.6 inches, while everyone online is well above this - lies or bad measurement?

Being bigger than average isn’t all it’s cracked up to be Rob

please read my review for this toy as a case in point

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39192

I think we need to be really careful with averages, they never take in to account age, rarely race and never co morbid factors of effect such as hypertension, depression, anxiety etc...Fact I’m proud of is that my cock doesn’t exist anywhere other than on me and my wife likes it. If it was 5 inches my opinion on this wouldn’t change but at least there would be a lot more toy options.

I just read on the web that a recent study suggests that on average penis size is 10% + / - 1% of a blokes height, this works out for me, what about everyone else?

I like how this thread started after a threat about how big are your boob's which for ladies they have some kind of proper measurement for cup size etc but for a cock it's all about the guy measuring it rather than an official guide. Not saying ladies couldn't lie about how big there boob's are! But as they have a proper measurement they seem more truthfull

From having a average size cock I can say that it's easier to give anal as it doesn't hurt as much for the receiver

1 Like

About 7 inches.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Which one? As a loyal Lovehoney customer I have a collection.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I just read on the web that a recent study suggests that on average penis size is 10% + / - 1% of a blokes height, this works out for me, what about everyone else?

I'm only 5' 6" but mine is bang on 6" so I'm a little bit bigger than this, but it's not far off.
1 Like

Mines big enough to fill 3 prams

3 Likes

Mine’s massive. Like when I turn around it’s like being hit with a wet fish.

rockinrob wrote:

Love Stud Too wrote:

rockinrob wrote:

Yeah but mine is like 9 inches ;)

Mrs LST here.

I went to Uni and did stats. Are you refering to the mean, median or mode? lol

Do you know the population spread of the statistical study?

What is the standard deviation?

It is a composite mean from more than one study as most studies suffer from appalingly small sample sizes, but in each they use the mean. If we assume the distribution is Gaussian then the type of average should not matter. I didn't see the standard deviation of each quoted, maybe we should do some more research on here!

I too am a statistician! You can imagine my trouble fending the ladies off at parties.

As Mark Twain said. "There's lies, darn lies and statistics!

It's not how you measure it, it's what you do with the result that counts! 😂😂😂

1 Like

My fella big enough to slap me in face with it hard fact probably 8 not sure.It definately works for me bigger than my gadgets anyway.

1 Like

Around 7-8 inches long, and 5 in girth. Thankfully I've found girth wins most of the time.

1 Like

6.5 inches in length and 6 inches in girth - and 36A. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Both very happy with what we have, and what the other one has!

Just over 8” 🙊

My OH measured me not so long back just out of curiosity .I think I was about 6" length and 4" girth .