How big is your cock?

My OH foot size is 4 and my cock when erected is longer than that so about 8 inches + with 4 girth

1 Like

Sorry just a bit off topic, but every single time I see this thread I think about Bee Gees and "How deep is your love" - I don't know why. Maybe is the reation between cock, deep and big playing on my horny imagination - lol!

My cup size is 40E and I'm actually not sure on what my boyfriend's cock size is but I'd probably make a guess at 6 inches? Not sure on girth lol

1 Like

I’m 34DD.
I’ve not measured my husbands cock but I’d estimate it’s between 7” and 8” hard.

1 Like

Happy with what I got and the OH does'nt complain. She groans!! It's not what you got it's now you use it 😉😉

He's about 6'4" and 25stone. 😄

But I love every inch of him!

Lu SB wrote:

Sorry just a bit off topic, but every single time I see this thread I think about Bee Gees and "How deep is your love" - I don't know why. Maybe is the reation between cock, deep and big playing on my horny imagination - lol!

This makes us think of the bands The Loving Spoonful and 10CC both apparently named after the average amount of sperm produced when men cum! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

1 Like

just over 9 " and at thickist point 6" girth

but will admit may be big but dont belive i know how to use it,

1 Like

Honestly never measured it, never had any complaints about it though, did have a friend who had a huge one and he hated it, women didn't like it as it hurt

It is a shame we can not add a picture of our penis as a bit of proof that we are not all exaggerating, mine is definitely just over 8 inches as measured by myself and by my ex wife.

2 Likes

What ever the size as long as we know how to use it that’s all that counts i here big is better then i here big is not as nice as can be uncomfortable I’m not big I’m not small to my OH am just rite

About seven inches always willing to try bigger😉

Can we have some clarification here?
Where are you measuring from?
The front or the back? 😂😂😂🍌🍌🍌

1 Like

I feel pretty lucky at 7 1/2 girthy to be honest, I know how you use it is waaaay more important though!

1 Like

Dazzer65 wrote:

What ever the size as long as we know how to use it that’s all that counts i here big is better then i here big is not as nice as can be uncomfortable I’m not big I’m not small to my OH am just rite

I think you hit the nail on the head there Dazzer ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) everyone has their own preference and wouldn't life be thoroughly dull if everyone were the same!

3” flaccid and just over 5” when locked and loaded ready for action. Can’t say I’ve ever had any complaints. My OH says she finds mine really attractive. I guess either I’ve been with really kind pleasant women (now and before) who love to compliment or they’re just awesome liars. Either way I blame my parents on giving me what I have. I was born with it, I’ve grown up with it and it’s mine. I love my cock no matter what the size. Yeah there are much bigger ones out there, there are also a lot smaller ones too. Never mind me and my awesome fella shall continue to be proud of one another. It works and it works well. 😎

Unlike most I’m smaller than average - 4.5 erect but I’ve never had any complaints so, like TandG, either I’ve only been with very nice women or it gets the job done!!!! (Or maybe I’m meansuring wrong!)

1 Like

This is my first post😃 for some reason I’m embarrassingly small when flaccid but about 6” and nearly 5” girth when erect.i used to be really hung up about my size and worry about whether my partner has had bigger.now im happy with what I have and realise there’s nothing I can do to make it bigger.i can please my wife and that’s what’s important.

2 Likes

36c and love my boob only part I like I don’t wear bra they are perky for my age 29 and not wearing bra for meany year my parter also love that I have perky boobs and stick up but he don’t like it when am out or walk around and I turn head due to not wearing bras I do get lot of looks lol I kind of like it

1 Like

My parter is 6inchs but he is very thick you know what they say long and thin slip it in short and fat hurts the t**t lmao

1 Like