How big is your Lingerie Collection

How many pieces are in everyones lingerie collections and are there any pieces that people are wanting to add to grow their collection.
-I have 8 single bras
-14 matching sets
-4 three piece sets (including garter belts)
-3 babydolls
-5 teddys
-3 Basques
-3 pairs of stockings
And probs over 100 pairs of panties

I want to add a few wet look/ bondage looking pieces to my collection.
Also maybe some bodystockings as they look so good on everyone that I have seen in the lingerie photo topic.

Feel free to share what you have and any new things you want to add.

18 Likes

Me? Not a lot.

But just cleared the drawers of much of the wife’s due to her dropping several sizes during lockdown. Currently a bin bag full at the bottom of the bed destined for the bay of E (much of it never worn!).

Everything from bra sets to basques, corsets, bodystockings and more. I had a few impulse buy sessions over the years, especially when sales were on.

The good news is there’s now plenty of space for new stuff. :innocent::innocent::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I can match you on the knickers,
I have a few more stockings (maybe ten pairs)
Five suspender belts, including one wet look
six or seven body stocking
a couple of body suits
three or four bedroom dresses
five pairs of winter woolly tights if they count
and just the one lovely basque

(I don’t have boobs but just the one bra that came as part of a LH set)

6 Likes

I’m in the same situation as your wife. It’s a great excuse for shopping! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I have a drawer full that I need to go through to get rid of things I don’t like or don’t fit. I don’t wear them that often, though. Most are just cheap things I bought a while ago.

7 Likes

Enough to be spilling out of the drawers and needing an entire dedicated new dresser. But there’s always room for more, especially with all those gorgeous blues and greens now available on the site!

6 Likes

Yeah I used to keep mine in one draw in my dresser and now I have removed everything from there and the whole chest of draws has become completely designated to my lingerie storage!

6 Likes

I made a new topic where I thought we could all share pictures of our lingerie collection and storage. Feel free to share picture on that tab;

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-storage-and-collection/265076?u=sophie01

3 Likes

I had to go and count my knickers, as it’s mainly those that I wear.

65 knickers
2 camisoles
1 suspender belt
2 pairs of stockings
1 bra (I don’t wear them much)
1 slip

There’s not much more that I want, but every now and then I see something I like and change my mind.

4 Likes

@Sophie01 - I want a collection just like yours. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

haha it’s called wasting all your money and not saving any of your student loan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

3 Likes

@Sophie01 - I know the feeling, I’ve sent way too much on lingerie over the last 18 months. Probably more than on other clothes. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the colour of your pink 3 piece set, been looking for that colour. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

which 3 piece pink set x

On your 5th photo down on the collection and storage “These are all of my three piece sets (bra, thong and garter). I currently have 4 of these.”

1 Like

oh yeah xx
that’s a new 3 piece set x

1 Like

Almost at a point where its bigger than my wife’s

1 Like

@Mint-Monster that lingerie storage is soo cute. I love the little unicorn bags!!! :unicorn:

3 Likes

@Mint-Monster : just when I thought I couldn’t love you any more. This is so cute

2 Likes

If you wanted to donate the bras then breast cancer recycle to raise funds. I’ve added a link below which hopefully doesn’t break the rules. Bra Recycling - Against Breast Cancer

As far as her lingerie collection goes it’s huge but we don’t seem to be able to stop buying.

3 Likes

My collect is nowhere near as big as my Wifes but it’s a work in progress, so far

6 Bras
7 panties
3 suspender belts
1 bodystocking
10 pairs stockings, love stockings
1 Babydoll
4 corsets
1 school girl skirt and knot top
1 nightie

Still looking for more to add, sizing always an issue, just always seem to end up too small. :confused::confused::confused:

5 Likes