How big is your Lingerie Collection

@Jade48 65!!! now that I would like to see!! :kissing_heart: Just added 6 new pairs to mine tonight when! they turn up. XxX

1 Like

@Yes_man - admittedly 12 are the same microfibre boyleg, and 4 are microfibre thongs, but everything else is a big mix and match of Brazilians, thongs and a variety of colours. Iā€™ll get some photos up of some of them and put them in the uploads thread. The red pair in my avatar is one of 7 colours I have in the same style.

I hate waiting for new stuff to be delivered.

2 Likes

Look forward to see them @Jade48 :+1: From an consumer interest of course!! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Yes_man - I tend to go crazy when thereā€™s specials on, especially 3 for 2 deals and free shipping. :wink:

2 Likes

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-storage-and-collection/265076/7?u=jade48

3 Likes

Wow @Jade48!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: Iā€™m jealous!! XxX

1 Like

Yeah me too @Jade48 ordered on the LH 3 for 2 tonight plus another pair and then 2 pairs from a mens lingerie site. XxX

2 Likes

Well I (sunmanuks wife ) have
5 suspender belts
1 Basque
10 baby dolls
40 pairs of knickers
10 pairs of holdups
50 pairs of stockings

3 Likes

50 pairs of stockings! I dream

3 Likes

I have a large collection but I seem to wear the same things. I have lots of beautiful sets in all colours and fabrics amd they are all organised immaculately because I have ocd with every draw cupboard amd space i haveā€¦ thats the mum in me.
I have no one to show them off to so I just stick to my comfies these days. How sad is that. I think Iā€™m going to start to make an effort to cheer myself up even if no one else knows. Might be fun

9 Likes

Time for a stocktake I thinkā€¦

2 Likes

How do you keep everything @Littleblondechick are you like @Sophie01 she posted some pictures and everything was very well organised.
@KinkyMira prosumably only braā€™s and suspender belts for you as you have always said you donā€™t wear knickers. What a lovely thought.

1 Like

@steve19 Spot on, and I donā€™t find lace sexy, so that rules out a lot of things. Put me in a proper nurses uniform with an unfeasibly short skirt though and Iā€™m ridiculously excited.

4 Likes

Iā€™m at the hospital this week but I donā€™t think the uniform will be the same unfortunately @KinkyMira

1 Like

Not quite the same, no. I did start with a real nurses tunic though, and modified it a bit. The costumes you buy like on here all look too fake, and therefore arenā€™t a turn on for me (heā€™s less fussy!). So I always start a costume with the real thing and work from there.

3 Likes

Yes Steve I have a few deep draws with everything in their own sections then I have things like corsets teddies/chemises and all in ones hung up in a smaller compartment of my wardrobe. I do love some organisation. I hide my wet look/bondage dress up things behind prettier underwear so nobody could see it ( i live with teenagers) so Iā€™m still quite careful. It doesnā€™t get used but od like to keep it all

4 Likes

there is a thread called ā€˜lingerie storage and collectionā€™ feel free to share photos of your storage and collection there.
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-storage-and-collection/265076?u=sophie01

3 Likes

Thanks Sophie. Didnā€™t you create this thread? I will take some pics when I can and pop them on

3 Likes

Yeah I did x

1 Like

So given what I said earlier, I donā€™t have panties, teddies, basques, babydolls or bodystockings. They are just not me.

I do have:
18 bras. 7 are complete, 11 are modified (to allow nipples to show, to be cut back to be half or quarter cup - which you can never buy in the shops, well not for my size boobs)
6 suspender belts. Of slightly different designs, all with big metal clips.
22 pairs of stockings. In a variety of colours and thicknesses.
8 pairs of holdups. In a variety of colours.
5 corsets (covering boobs). In a variety of colours.
4 corsets (under boobs). In a variety of colours.

I also have a variety of costumes (which all started out as real clothes and were modified) but they donā€™t count as lingerie.

6 Likes