How big is your Lingerie Collection

You have been very busy counting all of them. Your hubby is a very lucky man and should think himself very lucky. Enjoy your great collection. @KinkyMira

3 Likes

How big? Not as big as Mrs Smiling in the book Iā€™m reading whose collection of brassieres was 'reputed to be the largest and finest collection of these garments in the worldā€™ !
I immediately thought of this thread when I read that :grin:

1 Like

Getting bigger all the time.
Iā€™ve added 6 pairs of knickers, 2 slips, 3 cami/ short sets, waiting for more colours in my favourite knickers to become available so I can order the 5 that I really want.
Also just looking at lace body suits with suspenders attached as suspender belts seem to slip down a bit when Iā€™m wearing them. :grin:

2 Likes

5 or 6 Basques
2 pairs of crotchless panties
A couple of teddies
2 0r 3 pairs of French knickers in pure silk BUT
all her everyday underwear is matched, colour co-ordinated and sexy.

1 Like

I will have to investigate my draws! :joy: Iā€™ve just made a purchase today !

2 Likes

Constantly growing :joy::joy: just ordered myself these 2 and I canā€™t wait till they arrive had my eye on them for ages!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Very sexy @GlasgowGal you will have folks jumping at the chance to see you in them.

3 Likes

Mine is constantly growing, Iā€™ve got mine in a 110ltr box and now I canā€™t fit anymore in there :woman_facepalming: :joy:

7 Likes

I think I need a stocktaking day.
Oddly undies are the one thing Mr John doesnā€™t complain about me buying.
I must have over 50 sets.

7 Likes

Yā€™know whatā€¦ I might just add up my collection later :joy:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve not much to be honest
Grey mesh/See through boxers
Blue mesh/see through boxers
Black shiny boxers from here
Valentineā€™s ones with the wee hearts on them

Few others from other places, a silver thong guys in my old work got me as a secret Santa

1 Like

7 basque sets
6 bodies/teddies
2 bra sets
1 top/skirt wet look set
1 harness
A lot of stockings
And a bunch of bra/knicker sets (I donā€™t think of them as lingerie as much though because theyā€™re more for everyday wear) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Three thongs :joy_cat: Iā€™m getting there! But not so much choice for men

4 Likes

Thanks :joy: however only 1 person will get to see them in the flesh. If Iā€™m feeling particularly sassy I might snap a subtle pic or two.

4 Likes

Only just started buying some lingere, but ive got
3 babydolls
1 basque
1 merry widow
And small smattering of frilly knickers

As much as i love the look of basques, they are an incredible fiddle to do up. Feel like i need a ladyā€™s maid just to get into the things.

5 Likes

To add to the collection:
21 x pairs of knickers - thongs and brazilians
1 x suspender belt to match a pair of knickers I bought previously
1 x body suit with matching knickers
1 x 3 piece lingerie set
1 x satin & lace cami with shorts set
1 x satin & lace cami to match one of the pairs of knickers I just bought
1 x pair of black tights

I did a click and collect on one order so I have to go to the lingerie store to pick up, one step closer to trying them on in store before I buy in the future.

I have catalogued all my purchases so I cab keep track of what Iā€™ve got!
:bum1:

3 Likes

Mines grown hell of a lot since this post :joy: outgrown this box, part of my wardrobe. Might have to get another storage box :thinking:

3 Likes

I just love you have built up your number of tools are are investigating so many different experiences. I especially like your outfits / lingerie.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: Iā€™ve grown alot in confidence from hubby and being here has helped me so much, but my bank account might say different :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m glad its all been a positive experience. You should be congratulated as well as you have been willing to open yourself to new experiences, outfits etc. I wish my wife would be so open minded. @Dirty-Wife

2 Likes