How can I get my wife to swallow?

Hi, I love my wife & we have a good sex life.She does enjoy sucking my cock but doesn't like to swallow my cum. She has tried it on a couple of occasions but always gags and is almost sick and says she will never do it again. Other than giving her £200 a month to spend in Next to tempt her she won't try again. Only joking!! How can she feel comfortable & enjoy swallowing my cum without the thought of gagging and feeling sick. I would appreciate all help and advice like best positions to be in to receive and how to swallow without gagging I will share your advice with my wife. Thanks in advance x

1 Like

have you tried the foods that are supposed to make your load taste better ?

Pineapple supposed to be the best . Maybe give it a try

Yes, Ruby I have done the pineapple juice and I don't smoke or like spicy foods

Its personal preference really. Not sure there is anyway to convience her other than maybe have a drink or two to relax first and lots of foreplay to really get her in the mood.

Does she let you cum in her mouth? For me ive always found it far quicker just to swallow than try and get rid of it any other way...

flavoured lubes, but if she doesnt like it, she doesnt

Why do you need her to swallow? She's giving you a bj and your getting to blow you load. Your a heck of a lot luckier than some men are. Personally I would leave it at that. If she's tried to swallow and doesn't like it then don't push her. She might stop giving you oral sex all together lol

Maybe there is nothing you can do in regards to it, it could actually be a thing to do with the texture of the cum and not the taste of it?

I myself have a problem with the texture of cum, it's the the slimeyness of it I guess? I also can't eat sweets that have the slimey texture ect. Now I do swallow my OHs on occasion and that depends on where the mindset is when it happens.

If my partner says that he's about to cum, I can't swallow because I'm then expecting the texture and my gag reflexes kick in, and I have to spit. If he doesn't then I can just not think about it and swallow, but if I have even a second to think about it first I can't.

1 Like

if she gags at the idea of it, then it's just not going to happen. Be happy with what you have.

would you do something that made you gag or feel sick?

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Why do you need her to swallow? She's giving you a bj and your getting to blow you load. Your a heck of a lot luckier than some men are. Personally I would leave it at that. If she's tried to swallow and doesn't like it then don't push her. She might stop giving you oral sex all together lol

And that ^ lol

my gf swallows, but to be honest i wouldn't mind if she spit as i get nothing from knowing she swallowed. I actually think it might be hotter if she jerked it off onto her tits and begged me to cum all over them.

You cannot make her swallow, respect her wishes.

I agree with everyone else - accept it, don't push the issue. I have a big gag reflex, and cannot stand the texture of cum in my mouth, just thinking about it can make me gag (same with things like over ripe bananas - yuck!). I won't allow the OH to cum in my mouth, it just wouldn't get to that stage. I would feel really sad if he applied pressure on me to firstly let him cum in my mouth and then to swallow it, and that in itself would be a total turn off. I'm happy to compromise - I put his cock in my mouth after all and I can now handle pre-cum with the help of some damn strong flavoured lube. But if he 'encouraged' me I'm afraid it would have the opposite effect. Some of us are just not going to ever be swallowers.

(I don't think enough of us have answered the spit or swallow thread. I know I've kinda felt 'weird' for not swallowing when I've read that!)

Another from a male perspective I'm afraid its something you just have to accept. Life and particularly physical relationships are always about compromising and in this case after trying all the options it does seem (to use a BDSM phrase) to be one of her hard limits.

My wife is very similar but I have reached the point where its become insignificant for me because of all the other wonderful elements of our relationship.

Try not to focus on this one element and enjoy the other good parts.

I agree with what everyone has said.

Why not just leave it as it is? And one day if she wants to swallow then that's great! If she don't then no big deal.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I agree with what everyone has said.

Why not just leave it as it is? And one day if she wants to swallow then that's great! If she don't then no big deal.

Lolli's bang on, my OH was anti swallowing when we first met, she didn't even like to take it in the mouth! but over the years she tried taking in the mouth and now she's enjoys swallowing, just give her time, if she's gonna do it she will in time, just don't be pushy and be patient, if it's gonna happen it will, if not just be happy with what you get, I know a lot of blokes who'd be extatic to get just that!

Yes man hun, I've always like giving bj's but it was only a few months ago I stared swollowing but my partner never asked me to swollow I just thought it would be nice to try it and see if I liked it and I did. =) xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Yes man hun, I've always like giving bj's but it was only a few months ago I stared swollowing but my partner never asked me to swollow I just thought it would be nice to try it and see if I liked it and I did. =) xx

Sounds just like my OH, although she's been doing it for last few years now. Patients is a virtue! Lol

Pineapple works wonders for sweetening semen. :)

Does she use flavoured lube? I've found the Durex Cherry one if you use quite a bit can just eliminate the taste of cum and just tastes really sweet. :)

A's above! Enjoy and consider yourself lucky, some poor blokes don't get a bj at all! :)