How can I get my wife to swallow?

I'd say any issue I have with doing it is more to do with the consistency than the taste. Though I do just do it anyway there isn't much you can do about the consistency of it. It helps if he is quite far inside my mouth so it just goes straight down the back of my throat. I'm lucky with my man, for some unknown reason he tastes really minty lol x

I cant stand the feeling of cum, so I am a 100% no to my fella cumming in my mouth. Chances are if she does it but hates it her reaction will spoil your orgasm.

It probably good to keep something to your fantasies anywyay.

Unless you physically force her to then you cant "get" her to do anything.

Be happy with what you have.
Be more than happy, be grateful.

It would be inconsiderate if you just came in her mouth when you know she doesn't want it!

if you were a woman would you want a an to come in your mouth?

my husband won't as he says he wouldn't like it if he was a woman!!!

In light of the number of "How can I get my OH to _____?", I'm going to agree with everyone else, If she doesn't like it, don't push her.

There's not much else you can do about it, Think of something that you don't enjoy doing, something that makes you feel physically sick and your wife kept insisting to do it. Would you do it? I certainly wouldn't, Being in a relationship isn't an automatic "yes" to everything and anything. You're still two completely different people, and one of you will like things that the other doesn't.

MrTools wrote:

A's above! Enjoy and consider yourself lucky, some poor blokes don't get a bj at all! :)

ya mrs not like it then mrT ?

rubysoho wrote:

MrTools wrote:

A's above! Enjoy and consider yourself lucky, some poor blokes don't get a bj at all! :)

I didn't say me did I? ;) lol she does but a man can never ever have enough bj's!

MrTools wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

MrTools wrote:

I didn't say me did I? ;) lol she does but a man can never ever have enough bj's!

never ever ?? heehee .

Never ever ever!! A lifetime of 69s would be fine! ;)

MrTools wrote:

Never ever ever!! A lifetime of 69s would be fine! ;)

ill second that with gusto ! id die a happy chicken then :D

Haha me too- smilin with a mouthful! ;)

dribbly sticky goodness :p !!!

rubysoho wrote:

dribbly sticky goodness :p !!!

Ooh RS and MrT, Get a room!!

hahahahahaah

Haha they should open a lovehoney hotel!

with great big whoppin tellys to watch filth on !

Yep! Themed rooms with different toys and films in each! ;)

perhaps this should be a new topic... lol .. sorry to the OP for hijacking !!!! (I BLAME STUMPY )

rubysoho wrote:

perhaps this should be a new topic... lol .. sorry to the OP for hijacking !!!! (I BLAME STUMPY )

That's it blame the new guy who knows no better! Lol although he could take his wife to the swallowing suite in the LH hotel! ;)

MrTools wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

That's it blame the new guy who knows no better! Lol although he could take his wife to the swallowing suite in the LH hotel! ;)

of course! im never to blame , im a bleedin angel me ! <see? :p