How can I get my wife to swallow?

I think someones already mentioned this but why does she have to swallow? what does it do for you if she swallows exactly? Im not opposed to it but ifs shes not into it i wouldnt force it.

If im honest i really get more off (and my partner too) if he cums directly onto me (ie my chest, just not in the eyes oh good god no!). Have you suggested this to her? I also wouldnt go for the face for a first time if she isnt into swallowing either. Good luck x

I hate giving blow jobs without a condom on. I am terrified of gagging and I hate the taste of cum (from my limited experience.. perhaps my boyfriend tastes different to my previous experiences). My boyfriend respects that I don't like it and never asks me for a blow job, he'll always let me offer, and if I offer he knows to put a condom on first. It works for us even though I'm sure he would love it without the condom, but I don't think I could relax enough without it, it wouldn't be so confident and smooth.

So as someone who doesn't like them, I would say don't ever force your wife to do it. It's not fair! It'd be like her forcing you to swallow cum that comes shooting out and in to your mouth.. I bet that doesn't sound too appealing to you! (And if it does then use a different example of something that you don't like the thought of haha). Please respect her wishes and find alternatives!

You can't "make" your OH do anything she doesn't want to; if you want her to swallow your cum you could try sitting down and talking about it. If she is totally opposed, don't force her. How about coming to a compromise and trying flavoured lubes, changing your own diet to make your cum taste nicer, or cumming on her chest or face instead?

Personally if she doesn't want to, you can't do anything about it. Be happy you have an OH at all! Look at the positives :-)

Give her a type of Loyalty card, where by every tenth swalow, she gets a new pair of shoes! ;)

Haha. At the above 2 comments :)

but to the op... I'm sure you mean you want to find a way that she may enjoy it. Some people just don't though and the only things to suggest are eating pineapple, but it doesn't mean she will like a slightly sweeter taste.

And I'm sure you don't wanna 'get' her or make her do it if she doesn't enjoy it. Even with a loyalty card system or whatever other ploy you use are you really gonna enjoy watching her choke down your cum and be miserable? That would not be a turn on for me, or my man! :) xx

when my cats dont swallow their pills (better emphasise that) i hold their mouth shut and rub their throats, maybe you could try that?

brahman wrote:

when my cats dont swallow their pills (better emphasise that) i hold their mouth shut and rub their throats, maybe you could try that?

LOL !!!!

I don't really have anything else to add, everything has basically been said already. But why do you want her to swallow so much? You're getting a blow job, does it really matter where the cum ends up?

brockleyfox wrote:

Give her a type of Loyalty card, where by every tenth swalow, she gets a new pair of shoes! ;)

Ive alread posted on this thread however just had to post again. This loyalty system sounds amazing. I should suggest it to my OH, to bad he knows usually swallow anyway (mostly because its easier than cleaning up haha)

Blackcherry wrote:

what does it do for you if she swallows exactly?

Forgive my ineloquance, but, It does quite a lot.

Esentialy, the longer you keep bobbing away, the longer and stronger our orgasm.

Waittttt a second....

Does this mean the ladies (and gents) who do swallow already, do not get any blowjob shoes!!??

Okay....I am stopping swallowing. I am making a stand (In bare feet, to really drum it home.) hehe

I want my other half to start the loyalty system! I would blow him morning, noon and night if it meant I got new clothes and shoes!

Agree Fluffbags. Our guys wont know what hit them. Up and down the country women will be refusing to swallow until they get new shoes!!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I want my other half to start the loyalty system! I would blow him morning, noon and night if it meant I got new clothes and shoes!

Hmm im sure if i suggest morning, noon, and night blows for my OH i will be set with new shoes every week haha

brahman wrote:

that... that is my post of the month!!!! lol

OMG not MORE shoes to buy! Can this thread be hidden from view as OH doesnt need any more encouragement to swallow or to have more shoes!

If she don't like it she don't like it. That's just the way it is. If your wife asked you to drink quarter of a glass full of snot would you do it? I doubt it or try some thing els like ejaculate some where els on her like her chest stomach bum face even if she will let you just don't push her to do something she don't want to.

bumblebee wrote:

brahman wrote:

I howled at that tee hee

KinkyFuckery wrote:

bumblebee wrote:

brahman wrote:

I howled at that tee hee

So did I don't forget the towel to wrap them when getting tablets down.

I always swallow, it's much easier/less mess, and I've found you actually taste the cum less if you swallow because it's immediately gone whereas if you spit, some always lingers.

1 Like