How did you meet your other half?

Was it love at first sight?

Did you give chase?

Was there a long romantic build up?

Or was it a drunken pull?

It was the latter for me!!

x

I was working as a family entertainer in a hotel in Majorca - him and his mates came on holiday there.......clocked him the first day.......got them to come out with me and the other reps one night...........we ended up chatting and then he kissed me at the bar......you know when you kiss someone and the world sort of stops and it feels so right, and you both know it.....well thats what it was like........i was devasted when he left after two weeks......he left it 5 days before he called me..........to tell me that he was coming back over in a months time....

He came over and proposed to me on the third night there............we had literally been together over 2 weeks........but it didnt feel crazy or anything...i just knew thats who i wanted to be with..........i finished my season about 3 months later and he met me from the airport with an engagement ring.......we then spent the next few months literally getting to know each other..............the result........we got married 3 years later.....and next year we will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary

Check my bad self out........lol

Wow toxycat, that's the whirlwind romance I dream of!

I met my other half through a mutual friends party, he was pretty geeky and so am I so I knew we would have some thing to talk about, I made my way over to him, we got talking really easily and drinking anything we could find. We ended up sharing a sofa together, lots of wandering hands and the worst hand job ever (my first ever - though that's no excuse!) lots of giggling and shhhing from the other people in the room (cringe!) woke up cuddling, got each others numbers. never really did the date thing, just met up to carry on where we left off!!

x

PS 10 years on I don't think we have ever really been on a proper date!!!

x

Well obviously something is working if your still together after 10 years.........i dont think we have ever really gone on any proper dates either...........i hardly knew anything about my other half and vice versa........it was literally a case of slowly getting to know each other........and everything just fell in to place........definatly class him as my soul mate......that one moment when we kissed...ill remember that forvever...that feeling..at that moment......was amazing!!

i used to dleiver for a car parts company and my oh worked in one of the garages he always used to come over to us as we were close by.

i'd mentioned to one of the guys at work i liked him and he was gonna say something to wind me up so i went and asked him out for a drink and he asked me out for dinner as a repsonse

we had our first date on valentines day 8 yrs ago

I met him the day I started my second year of college in 2007. =) It was pretty much love at first sight for both of us. =)

We met in my mums back garden at my nephews 1st birthday party. He told me he thought he loved me after 6 days and I believed him. That night we had sex for the first time but it didnt feel too soon as we had clicked in every single way. He is the only man that has made me orgasm and he loves that. This was 13 years ago this july and have been married 10 years in october. We have our ups and downs but we will always be together as we both treasure our little family and would never give up on it.

I met my OH when i was working away in a very hot south american country well known for their football. I had been there for about 1 month and i was due to spend 6 months there i decided to check out one of the local strip clubs with my contact fron the factory i was working in.

When i saw her she had Blonde flowing hair, dark olive skin a white sexy dress i said to my contact that i thought she was super sexy and he walks up to her chats for a while then she is sitting next to me, she talks to me but i cant understand her so she grabs my balls and manages to say 200 which i took to mean $R200 to F*&k i nodded and we sat there drinking, fondeling and kissing when we went my contact said she would need paying before we got in the taxi so i gave her the $R200 and went back to my hotel room.

That night we f*&ked and f&%ked and in the morning she wrote he number on my chest while sitting on my c*ck then left.

That day i called her and awkwardly arranged to meet again, we whent out for a meal then back to the hotel, i gave here $R1000 and asked if she would meet me every day she said OK 2 weeks. she was wild (and still is even more so) after the 2 weeks she told me she wanted somthing perminant and for me to move in with her, I eagerly did and gave her the money i would have spent on the hotel.

My 6 months came to an end and it was time to come home, we had all the same discussions and both thought that was the end, I came back to england and felt so empty i just had to go get her, which i did and she came back with me to england.

That was 4 years ago and she is even better today than she was on that first mind blowing night.

I'll pay $R200 for you to tell the grandchildren that story

When a new student moved into our house last summer, on one occasion he brought the future Mr McP with him to help move his stuff in. I made them both a cup of tea and that was it. Apparently when Mr McP left he told Jake (our housemate) that he thought I was really cute!

Anyway, a while went by and he came to visit Jake again in late October, and thats when we started talking proper and we got along really well.

Within an hour I'd decided he was awesome and that I wanted him. So I proceeded to ply him with alcohol, then took him to bed with me! We woke up the next day not regretting anything and things just got better from there.

WE MEET THROUGH ADVERT I PUT IN FREE ADDS PAPER 1 YEARS AGO

I WISH I COULD SAY

LOUD NOISES!!!

toxycat wrote:

I was working as a family entertainer in a hotel in Majorca - him and his mates came on holiday there.......clocked him the first day.......got them to come out with me and the other reps one night...........we ended up chatting and then he kissed me at the bar......you know when you kiss someone and the world sort of stops and it feels so right, and you both know it.....well thats what it was like........i was devasted when he left after two weeks......he left it 5 days before he called me..........to tell me that he was coming back over in a months time....

He came over and proposed to me on the third night there............we had literally been together over 2 weeks........but it didnt feel crazy or anything...i just knew thats who i wanted to be with..........i finished my season about 3 months later and he met me from the airport with an engagement ring.......we then spent the next few months literally getting to know each other..............the result........we got married 3 years later.....and next year we will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary

Oh my god! In the mood i'm in, i could seriously shed some tears over that story! bea-utiful! x

There are some really nice tales on this thread, here's mine:

So from the beginning. I was invited to come along to the cinema with a group of friends. I remember that it was a horror-ish film, but nothing too bad. It was an 18 though. Getting a bit ahead of myself here. So we all met up at the shopping area/mall type thing. I knew some of the people there and we were all chatting away nicely and making small talk waiting for everyone to arrive. Finally the last group of people arrived (there were about 12 of us) I saw her. It wasn’t love at first sight but I’ve always had a thing for gingers and she had the best ginger hair I had ever seen. So we then go off and sneak into the film (bought tickets to a different one) and end up sitting next to the ginger. Quietly chatted through the whole film, and really got on. Started to text each other and arranged to meet up again, to see another film. A few cheesy lines later and we were snogging at the back of the cinema. A quick lie to the rents about trains not working and we both went back home together. An hour later and we were both in my bed having a wonderful time.

Sadly two months later she had to go off to Australia, and that was 2 years ago, however we have managed to work a long distance relationship and going out there in new year

BashfulBabe wrote:

LOUD NOISES!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RTc32qBpAk&feature=related External Media

I met my OH through school. I first saw him in my English class 4 years ago and i knew that he was the one for me. He took the seat that i was going to have next to one of my best friends and i had no idea who he was, the next hour of the lesson i went from being annoyed to laughing and completely falling for him (he was oblivious of course!)

I chased him but being quite shy back then it did take me 4 months to tell him how i felt and then i didnt get a very possitive responce. However i didnt give up because i knew that we were meant to be together i just knew it! So i kept close friends with him and eventually 12 months later he asked me to be his and i have been ever since.

That was 2 and a half years ago now and each day just gets better and better, i really cant get enough of him i think he is just the kindess sweetest sexiest man i have ever met. Now were together we both know that the relationship is destined to last a life time!

Starlight* wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Oh my god! In the mood i'm in, i could seriously shed some tears over that story! bea-utiful! x

Aw thanks starlight..............it is such a good story to tell......i still cant get over the fact i accepted a proposal after 2 and half weeks........................crazy...but good crazy!!!

Yeah, but sometimes, regardless of the situation you know it's right! god i'm emotional tonight... i'm off to man up! x