How do i find his prostate

now dont think i havent been getting my hands dirty on this one, but what exactly am i looking for up there, whats the best way to stimulate it, and what reactions should i be looking for in him (other than the obviouse)
i keep trying to find it but come up against muscle walls only

Your question seems to have been overlooked for a little while!

To find a guys prostate you need to

a) trim your nails - sharp or pointy is a no no!

b) use loads of lube.

Insert your finger GENTLY - the prostate is a smooth, hard, walnut sized bump thats a fingers length inside and up towards the back. If it's healthy it will be regular shaped and smooth, without any lumps. Massage is good for it, but you have to be super gentle. NO PRODDING! Guys should get theirs checked out by their GP every couple of years after the age of 40 (prostate cancer is a big killer)

The best way for a guy to get prostate pleasure, safeguard his health and have an orgasmic time to boot is to buy one of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2548

Dr. Naughty writes:

Wise words as always from BBG (when he's not hiding behind the shrubery outside the east wing of Naughty Towers).

In addition, the prostate is actually on the anterior or frontal aspect of the body. If your man is lying on his back and you insert your finger (cucumber, marrow...whatever) you need to curl your finger up torards his pubic bone. As my esteemed colleague states, it is a walnut shaped bump; the secret is to perform a "come hither" motion with your finger, concentrating on either side of the prostate. The central area contains blood vessles and can be a bit uncomfortable when stroked.

If you intend to stimulate him to orgasm expect it to be quite different from normal. The ancient Taoists differentiated between semen from the testes and the slippery liquid that is added to the mix by the prostate, calling them sex milk and sex water respectively, a prostate orgasm will by definition contain sex water.

Incidentally, female ejaculation is achieved by stimulation of the G-spot, which is an archaic biological remnant of the prostate. When analysed, female ejaculate has been found to be very similar to prostatic fluid.

Jesus, and we don't even charge for this encyclopaedic knowledge!! LOL

BBG wrote:

The best way for a guy to get prostate pleasure, safeguard his health and have an orgasmic time to boot is to buy one of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2548

Personally I favour one of these:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13427

or:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487

With the lovely wife at the other end External Media

Nice

If the person on the receiving end is a beginner or has a sensitive prostate - or wants something for mainly medical benefits - I'd still recommend my option.

Can I ask the men who've had one how an orgasm from having their prostate stimulated (with or without their cock being stimulated) feels please?

BBG wrote:

Nice External Media

If the person on the receiving end is a beginner or has a sensitive prostate - or wants something for mainly medical benefits - I'd still recommend my option.

Interesting - I bought an Aneros and because of its hard material found it quite uncomfortable and in the end found that I got more from using the Aneros technique with a silicone butt plug. For me, I find size is not a problem so long as the dildo is soft.

Horny Pony wrote:

Can I ask the men who've had one how an orgasm from having their prostate stimulated (with or without their cock being stimulated) feels please?

An extremely good question!

I guess the best way to describe it is that it is much more of a whole body sensation than conventional sex. In the early days I would sometimes start to feel very hot all over and need to stop for a while to cool down. I also find sometimes that my skin is very sensitive - a sort of all-over tingling. The sensation is very like you get during conventional sex where you are holding back just enough to stop 'going over the edge' but without the effort needed to keep that balance going. The orgasm itself take concentration - it is easy to get distracted and have to 'climb up again' However, once the ogasm becomes unstoppable it is very intense and prolonged. The orgasm causes spasming of the muscles around the rectum and this increases the sensation of the dildo pressing on the prostate.

I'm not usually all that noisy during orgasm but when I'm being pegged its a different matter!

Wow! Thank you! (thought that one very apt!)

I should just say that if you are going to introduce your SO to the pleasures of the prostate it takes time to get used to the sensations. Don't expect the world's biggest O the first time or even the tenth. But eventually...

I have a question and would really like and awnser...
On this subject, how do you aproach your partner saying you would like to try it?? I mean he is up for anything but im not sure how to aproach this subject, i mean it wasnt a problem for me i love anal so the sooner the better but i find with some blokes its a bit of a touchy subject and you just get a straight forward no..

Help would be apreciated

Now that is a tough question. I guess it depends so much on the individual. Both my wife and I had very strict upbringings so something this far outside the norm (especially back ten years ago) was quite a big thing and it took me quite some time to pluck up the courage to suggest it. In my case I had the luck that we caught the end of a late night Channel 5 program that had pegging under a 'and now one for the boys' heading which saved me the need to explain too much about what I wanted to try. You could find a suitable video clip on the web to show him but you would need to search to find one with the right 'setting'. Lots of videos of pegging have lots of BDSM, etc overtones that may be way outside the sort of thing you or your partner are into.

You will perhaps need to deal with the issue that some guys see anything anal with them on the receiving end as being gay. Its nonsense of course - its the sex of your partner that determines your sexuality, not what you do with them. Nevertheless, this problem persists (and there are a few web forums where the 'it's gay' thing is pushed quite hard).

Luckily it has quietly become more main-stream - LH of course and many other sex toy stores are selling strapons clearly aimed at the couple wanting to try pegging and of course Madonna seems to be into it!

I think you should discuss everything that you do NOT want to try.

Me and my girlfriend did this and we both came to the conclusion that we were not up for, anything involving shit, piss, blood, and feet. There are some things that are a given....children and corpses lol....but that opened the door for absolutely everything else.

Make sure you stress that you want to know EVERYTHING he would not be up for. If he doesnt mention being penetrated on his NO NO list, it will make it much easier to suggest it...or even better....just surprise him with it during sex!

I just stuck my finger up there... but on the other hand, it was really just how he got me into anal lol. My only problem seems to be differentiating between the 'ow' gasps and the pleasure gasps I can never tell if I've hit the protrate- I usually think I have, but the reactions aren't as described. Although I'll keep trying til we get it!

I've never really thought about pegging. He didn't seem too enthusiastic when I asked if he'd fuck me when he had a slim butt plug up there though, so I don't think a dildo up the arse would interest him anyway.

The feeling of your woman bending u over and giving ur ass a good fucking is the best feeling ever.

I want it sooooooooo bad! Just remember, it's not easy for a guy to just ask a girl to play with his ass! Maybe he is reluctant to ask you.

Im not wanting to fuck his ass tho...im not to keen on that lol.

But the idea of going that bit further while giving him oral etc..Maybe the idea of things he wants to do and dosent is a good idea,

Thanks anyway for all the sugestions and i will get back to you on how things go :)

No problem, glad i could help and I hope it works!

crayola wrote:

I've never really thought about pegging. He didn't seem too enthusiastic when I asked if he'd fuck me when he had a slim butt plug up there though, so I don't think a dildo up the arse would interest him anyway.

Two things - initially the sensation of a butt-plug could feel something of a distraction which could account for his lack of enthusiasm. Also, I think to apply sufficient pressure on the prostate for pleasure a butt plug needs to be about 1.5 inches in diameter so he may not have got much out of a slim plug

Although having a butt plug inside during sex can be quite a strong sensation being pegged is way more intense.

I doubt it was the sensation or the lack of pressure. He hasn't tried it before to my knowledge. I think he just still has the toys are for girls mental block.

Or maybe he's a secret plug user and doesnt want to tell me lol.

What is "being pegged?!"