How do people feel about rimming??

Iv never tried but i really want totry both giving and receiving, whats everyones views and experiences with rimming.

1 Like

I really enjoy both, if in the right frame of mind :)

I used to say I'd never give or receive, but I became more open minded when I joined Lovehoney and now I love both!

Giving I do enjoy but he has to be fresh from the shower.

Receiving I also like, but I do feel tense at first until I know he's really into it and then I relax more.

NatandTom what made you change your mind if you dont mind me asking.

3 Likes

Love giving, seems soo rude and such a turn on, and OH enjoys receiving. Am praying for the day I can persuade OH to return the favour... but she's not too keen on going "there".

1 Like

yeah i know how you feel panda, my oh wants to but hasnt got the courage to do anything yet i tried being open and telling her id like to try it but she said she cant do it maybe one day she will give it a go.

I guess I just realised that it wasn't uncommon or strange to enjoy this sort of play. I grew up around people who were very anti anal and thought it was disgusting etc so when I saw that it's actually very popular I decided to give it a try and make my own mind up :)

Enjoy both giving and receiving, as long as all are clean its good fun and feels awesome.

pandapanda1 wrote:

Love giving, seems soo rude and such a turn on, and OH enjoys receiving. Am praying for the day I can persuade OH to return the favour... but she's not too keen on going "there".

Keep on coaxing ..once she does she'll love it... I was slow but once I received I had to explore giving. .. I loved it

Love, love , love it.....both giving and receiving xx

1 Like

I love rimming my wife and she enjoys it. It is very intimate.

1 Like

whats rimming?

1 Like

missdee wrote:

whats rimming?

Stimmulating your partners anus with your tongue/lips xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Love, love , love it.....both giving and receiving xx

+1 here

Totally agree for me giving it is just a natural part of giving oral to a woman.

1 Like

Maddycat wrote:

pandapanda1 wrote:

Keep on coaxing ..once she does she'll love it... I was slow but once I received I had to explore giving. .. I loved it

Thanks for the encouragement Maddycat, will keep on "suggesting / coaxing" her to the sweet spot.. it'll happen one day.. (I hope) if not I still love giving it.

pandapanda1 wrote:

Maddycat wrote:

pandapanda1 wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement Maddycat, will keep on "suggesting / coaxing" her to the sweet spot.. it'll happen one day.. (I hope) if not I still love giving it.

Do, and maybe tell how good it feels giving it... maybe it will encourage it. Good luck. X
1 Like

Love love love doing not receiving

1 Like

Love giving it and Mrs TJ is more than receptive but she isn't too keen on returning the favour!
That's fine with me though - her pleasure is most important to me.

2 Likes

Not something I'd ever ask for, but I've been lucky enough to have a couple of past partners who liked giving and I loved it. Showering and douching right before makes a huge difference to being able to relax into it.

I'm slightly ashamed to say I've never returned the favour, although I've got pretty near there and it's always been appreciated. lol