How do people feel about rimming??

I love giving but have never been fussed on receiving

We both love it. I remember when we first got together 11 or so years ago, after the honeymoon period wore off we started talking about things, we were both early 20's I was in the army and would try most things. We talked about rimming and the oh was dead against it.
Fast forward to today I'm a truck driver and spend a lot of time away, we like to build up to a night of fun by teasing each other during the week. Rimming lead to anal (anal was another no no), this led to both of us giving and receiving anal and now we are pegging and exploring larger toys. I have a plug which I can't quite take yet which I bought last month.......

Morale of the story...... this all started from rimming

1 Like

Absolutely love it, both ways.. Have to say recieving is up there with my favourite things in the bedroom, something so naughty about it lol.. the taboo I guess. Women who give seem to be quite rare though :-(

I just love it either way but very uneasy rimming the guys. I know they are just as clean as the ladies but I have to be urged on with a spanking by the ladies as my sub humiliation before I approach the guys backside . Much prefer rimming the ladies.

1 Like

I would be interested in trying with OH, but i doubt she would be into it. She's just so damn uptight and repressed.

My wife absolutely loves being rimmed, makes her go crazy. I love giving it but she's never done it to me - not bothered though as we both love anal sex and do just about everything else! It's really hot and a good way of getting into other anal activities.

1 Like

Can anyone comment on taste, I'm interested but perhaps leery/nervous? Do I wait until i know she's clean and just go for it without asking after she's warmed up? If I ask I'm 100% sure it's a no, possible pleasurable experience be damned.

EngAz wrote:

Can anyone comment on taste, I'm interested but perhaps leery/nervous? Do I wait until i know she's clean and just go for it without asking after she's warmed up? If I ask I'm 100% sure it's a no, possible pleasurable experience be damned.

Both of you have a shower or bath prior, then when giving her oral just slip your tongue futher down a couple of times and see how she reacts, better if shes quite turned on, don't just dive in, if she doesn't react try it more or slightly longer there and listen/see ? She's missing out on another great pleasure.

I love it and miss it, my fella thinks it's gross but it's still early days and I tell him one day he'll want to! His bum is such a no go although he's relaxed enough with me to know that I can hold his bum while I'm sucking him off x .... I really miss the sensation though xx

I love it myself , the OH won't let me do it to her but she does do it to me !!!

Gets right into it sometimes too :) :)

Yet to get her to slip a finger in though she does play a little bit .

1 Like

I want to give it a try but the thought makes my husband feel ill........not his cup of tea shall we say so I remain curious.

Love it, giving and receiving. I can't explain, just wow.

We both love it, actually I would say that wifey gives it to me more than I do to her, and she is so good at it. Lucky guy I know!

EngAz, my OH has a default "no" position when requested directly about various sexual or even non-sexual things. After much talking about our relationship (I cannot recommend enough this aspect of talking to each other) and sex life recently she has changed her phrase to: "maybe, but not just yet". Progress, it is slow, but I'm patient as I love my OH so much, we have been together 36 years, married for 25 years and have 2 beautiful teenage daugthers. On the rimming question, I would love to be rimmed and have over the years very occasionally managed to rim my OH, but usually when we are at a hotel, away from home and kids, and she has had a few glasses of wine. She seems to enjoy it, she certianly doesn't ask me to stop, but if asked directly if she wants to be rimmed then she will say no. She is very cautious about sex and anything anal diffinitely makes her nervous. Back in our early relationship she massaged my P-spot with her finger on a few occaisions, she initiated this because she read about it in cosmo ! Her attitude to intimacy and sex changed when she moved in with me towards the end of my PhD. Unfornately, no P-spot massage for 30 years, but she did agree recently that I could purchase myself a toy for this. Progress at least and she is now recognising that I wish to explore my own sexual exepriences, even if it is on my own :) I hope in time she will be curious and ask me about it.

Love giving and receiving. It's a horny thing to do.

Me and husband tried it to each other... none of us too keen so not really bothered to try again... we have comparised to try other new stuff instead.

I was an absolute no for years, even though we were big into anal. Then, one afternoon, I was bent over with my bum in the air, and for some reason, I fancied him rimming me. Wow. I have to be in the mood, but I love it. I do rim him, but he'd rather I used the strap on on him, which I prefer too.

2 Likes

my OH did did me one night. so out of the blue could not believe it. loved it and returned the favour next time.

My gf has done it to me, I tensed up and didn't relax enough to enjoy it but that's because I was worried I wouldn't taste nice! She said I didn't taste of anything as it's just skin, you'd get a taste I imagine if you stuck your tongue in!

I would try it on her, but not sure about my hubby as he has hair there! A shaved bum looks good and would make it more appealing.

People who like to give - do you use flavoured lube or just lick the skin?

*sexybabe* wrote:

My gf has done it to me, I tensed up and didn't relax enough to enjoy it but that's because I was worried I wouldn't taste nice! She said I didn't taste of anything as it's just skin, you'd get a taste I imagine if you stuck your tongue in!

I would try it on her, but not sure about my hubby as he has hair there! A shaved bum looks good and would make it more appealing.

People who like to give - do you use flavoured lube or just lick the skin?

My wife loves the feeling of my tongue down there, however like yourself can feel a bit self conscious. She is more able to relax and enjoy the sensation once she is totally relaxed, after being fully shaved and feeling lovely clean after a nice hot bath

The added addition of some of your favorite flavoured lube is just an extra bonus.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)