How do people feel about rimming??

Its a bit of a tongue twister .....but feels fab !.......love giving also xxx

Thanks Funguy, that's really helpful. I wouldn't say no to trying it again, I'd just want to shower first and perhaps suggest some flavoured lube to make me feel more comfortable! I'd happily try giving 😝

We waited a bit before chiming in. Bottom line (pun intended) when all is clean and expected it is great, we enjoy this immensely as both Mr and Mrs Belle will partake and enjoy. It really is one of those things where trust is paramount, but once that is established..... ooooh, lead on!

have fun!

Belles

mmm, i love licking my OH, i want more time with him to really blow his mind ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Love it 😍

Terri JJ wrote:

Love, love , love it.....both giving and receiving xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Love, love , love it.....both giving and receiving xx

It was a gradual thing,was down there,and began making bigger and bigger arcs and eventually hit the spot,after the initial shock she actively encouraged me to go for it,never looked back!

2 Likes

love it, giving and receiving. ahhhh

Love giving (it feels so naughty, which adds to the fun) and my O.H. loves when I do it to her - never thought about receiving, but would be open to try I guess.

OH gets very turned on when i do it to her.

The jury is still out on this but I never say never. I think I'd have to be intoxicated first though.

Not a fan personally, but personal preference and all that. That said I'm fairly adventurous and I find myself trying nearly everything sooner or later so perhaps my opinions will change.

Other than Blowjobs any sort of oral is generally left for in or after the shower and the same goes for rimming but my partner who is more of an anal fan than I am LOVES it.

Have to say we both enjoy it giving and receiving.

X

Really really enjoy being rimmed
I seem to love ass play all over but im still very new it to

Like doing it on my man because he enjoys it but does nothing for me

Love it both ways

I am new to anal play and I love it, but I have never done it to my OH

Having been introduced to it by my last partner I love both giving and receiving.
My new partner is bulking at the very mention of all things anal, which is disappointing. But it's very early days so I'm hoping to bring him round to the idea!!

Love receiving and giving!