How do people keep track

How do people keep track of posts they have commented on,

for example like on Facebook you get a notification and button u an click on...

xxxxxx

thank you in advance

Go to your profile and you can see all the posts you've made/commented on :) x

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cannot work out where to click πŸ˜”

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/weezie-woo/

press that, then scroll past the reviews and you'll find them πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

plus, when you sign in, on the 3rd or 4th line of text, there's a link to your account.

Thank you xxxx

Thank you xxxx

Haha I'm like you and am still trying to figure it all out.Sometimes I feel like I'm going round in circles getting no where fast..I've been getting pretty annoyed with myself for being so slow.Hopefully things will improve as I spend more time on the site.

Funlover69 wrote:

Haha I'm like you and am still trying to figure it all out.Sometimes I feel like I'm going round in circles getting no where fast..I've been getting pretty annoyed with myself for being so slow.Hopefully things will improve as I spend more time on the site.

Yup, the more you use it, the more you get used to it. I prefer desktop to mobile though

My brain is slowly learning to negotiate all the options on this site.I prefer to use my tablet cos I can take that about the house with me.So must better than being stuck in front of my desktop.

My brain is slowly learning to negotiate all the options on this site.I prefer to use my tablet cos I can take that about the house with me.So much better than being stuck in front of my desktop.

I thought this for ages until I found the bit on my account :D Would be handy to have noticiations so you know if someone has replied to you