How do you delete your account on LH

Having a tuff time at the moment and just want to delete my account .and when you do dose it clear everything.ive enjoyed talking to you all but have alot going on and just think i need a break off LH would be great to know as i carnt finded any thing on here to delete :heart::heart:

2 Likes

That’s sad to hear. Always enjoy your posts and the amazing photos. Much love :heart:

2 Likes

This is from the Forum How To:

Though you can also ask to be Silenced or Suspended if you want to take a break, but don’t want to lose your posts?

2 Likes

@philxhx lots of us here if you need a rant. Take care x

2 Likes

As said above have the account silenced for a while so that when you have sorted things out, you can return to it.

2 Likes

Obviously you have your reasons and it would be a shame to not see your post and amazing photos, how about just having a break from it all like we all do occasional and leave your account active so you can return when your ready, obviously you might have personal reasons for deleting your account and your posts but if you do make sure you won’t regret it if you want to rejoin the forum.
What ever it is hope you all the best and keep having fun in your unique way. :heart:

1 Like

Hope things get better and less stressful for you. Its been really nice to read your posts on here, so i hope we see you again sometime.

3 Likes

Hope things all work out ok and hopefully see you back in the future :star_struck::+1:

2 Likes

@philxhx it would be a shame to see you go, I enjoy seeing your posts, but you have to do what is right for you. Take care and I hope everything works out for you xx

2 Likes

As others have said, it wil be a shame to see you go, so why not just leave your account as it is, and come back when you’re ready? Quite a few people take a break and return. Hope you can sort things out.

1 Like

They make it hard to remove yourself completly. Seem more concerned about you upsetting forum continuity than actually having valid reason’s. Just be strong if it’s what you really want to do.

There is an element of forum continuity to it. When a user and their content is deleted it takes all of their topics too, which could have 100s of other user’s posts attached. It can be quite destructive depending on what a user has contributed over their time on the boards.

There’s also the fact that it can’t be undone, so if anyone rage-quits and asks for an account deletion there may be some remorse after the fact, and it’s good to double-check before anything permanent happens.

2 Likes

Sorry to you amazing people on the LH forum .had a bit of a melt down last night had a great day at my sons birthday . But just couldnt be my daft self .as i just felt uncomfortable with my wife i just feel like its gone so decided to call it a day.so being single again it gives me time to sort out what im going to do focus on me and get back to a happy place .im trly humbled by your lovely words really makes my heart grow so thank you going to to leave my profile open and just take some time off .
So thanks again you lovely people and hope to be back soon just need to decide what im doing .big love everyone :heart::heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

When you do come back @philxhx , be sure to bring those tight pants with you!

1 Like

Aww is there anything can do to help or advise on? Maybe contact Brenna and see if you can put your account on hibernation so can come back when feel ready as would be sad to see you lose the friendly connections you have on here :kissing:

1 Like

Sending you big healing hugs, you’ve got this! onwards to the new chapter of a better happier you :hugs:

1 Like

@philxhx We are all here for you anytime … perhaps don’t delete just take a break log out take time out then return when you feel ready ? Keep smiling !!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wish you all the best @philxhx mate, we’re here for you :+1: