How do you feel about rim jobs?

Is it something you’ve done or would you consider it?

I’ve been with a couple of guys who really, really got off on it and asked for them a lot. I always felt it was a dominant power play from them.

5 Likes

This is something we hadn’t done. Then about 3 years ago i started rimming the wife, a few days later she did the same to me and she got really excited by it and came. Now whenever we are in the 69 position she very often starts rimming me and it usually makes her cum pretty quickly. I still rim her occasionally but she gets much more turned on doing it to me.

4 Likes

Personally first time was not really on purpose but after it was mentioned and now we love it! Giving and receiving :grimacing::joy:

6 Likes

I rim her regularly. She often squirts when I’m rimming her and she’s using a wand or bullet.

5 Likes

I imagine receiving would feel fantastic but I have no expectations of it ever happening. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m a bit hesitant doing it myself but I love having it done to me lol

1 Like

I’ll happily to do to the wife but not yet had it done to me. She rather enjoys it.

3 Likes

It’s not an experience I have received, and have no expectations to at the moment.
However, is defo something the better half enjoys receiving. It is the only thing I can generally get away with in terms of her butt, as she has head stuff around it.
It’s a massive shame really, we have done anal play before, and she has had her most intense orgasms through it, which makes it a real struggle for me to get my head around. Even more so that she’s happy having my tongue there, but nothing else.
I just let it be now, her butt, her choice, and I’m OK with that. In some ways I feel I miss out a little, and know she is missing out massively, such as life. I’m just very grateful we’ve had the experiences we have had and that I can let sleeping dogs lie as it were.

2 Likes

I don’t give rimjobs, but I don’t mind receiving one for a brief bit. Mostly, though, it just makes me even more interested in moving forward to the penetration that I want.

2 Likes

Up to you, if you like it, enjoy it.

If you don’t like it. Don’t

2 Likes

My BF gets really turned on by rimming me and I love receiving it so it’s a win/win. I’ll also rim him if we’re in a 69 or other suitable positions :slight_smile: I like it too, but he’s the only one I’ve ever been happy to do it to. He’s got this weird thing where he basically doesn’t have any BO at all, which also means that his butthole and balls just don’t smell at all :rofl:

5 Likes

I absolutely love rimming! Both giving and receiving.

I actually really like using a little bit of flavoured lube too. It has one fairly obvious advantage but also makes everything wet enough should a finger (or anything else) go in :smirk:

3 Likes

Never given nor received, but I will never say never, lots of firsts lately. Certainly sounds like a lot of happy campers :point_up:

Any tips, tricks or techniques peeps…should the occasion arise?

2 Likes

I’ve done it with 2 people and received it from 1 other person.
I like it both ways.

4 Likes

I just love rimming my husband it turns me on so much, its the one thing that makes me orgasm without the help of the husband doing anything to me or without using a toy.

7 Likes

I’ve never actually given but love receiving! :see_no_evil:

Hubby is very good at it so that is always a bonus. Plus he is very anti receiving anal play whereas I am up for most things!

5 Likes

I love rimming my wifes sexy ass, after a good thorough clean in the shower is part of the fun.
She loves it, makes her super turned on. After I made her orgasm by eating her pussy, I always rim her afterwards to make her enjoy her orgasm and reminisce even longer.
Also love receiving a rimjob, it which also happens often

2 Likes

I love giving and receiving, wife has to be in a really dirty mood though!

On balance I prefer giving.

3 Likes

Given plenty. Received nil.
Always wanted to try, seeing how much the receivers have enjoyed when done to them.

3 Likes

I like receiving, only has happened a couple times. I think he would probably like if I did it for him, but he wouldn’t ask for it (and I don’t really want to)… I usually get pretty close when giving him oral because I do pay attention to his perineum and under his balls :ok_hand:

5 Likes