How do you store away your toys? Storage Options

Got a few of the lockable Lovehoney toy storage boxes with the mini padlocks on them.
They’re great, after doing some research for alternative storage bags/boxes I have found that zippable pencil cases are pretty good for toys up to eight inches in length.
I have bought a few of them from my local supermarket which have pretty designs on them.
There were a lot of different styles & designs available to choose from.
Also found that you can store your toys in the same drawer without them touching one another, thus the silicone toys won`t melt.
Relatively inexpensive cases & look quite classy.
You can’t use a mini padlock on them, but having said that one did have a lockable zip which would suffice.
I have dildos - rabbits vibrators etc in mine!

Here goes with my first post…

How do you keep your toys hidden away? I used to use the bottom drawer, but it’s a, no longer big enough and b, too easy to find (gulp).

I’ve started to use a box that isn’t as obvious and tucked under the bed. But I wondered what everyone else does?

Perhaps LH should sell a disguised box selection… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I have like a fairly big travel bag with a little. Lock on. They all go in there. I have also bagged stuff up in categories :see_no_evil: a bag for masks, paddles, etc etc.

We have 2 nosey boys so keep everything locled away!

1 Like

I have currently 3 reasonable size storage boxes plus a jewellery storage type thing all under the bed and am pretty much out of space again!

Oh, and a fabric storage box from a well known Swedish furniture store which has my lingerie and wet look stuff in.

2 Likes

Got to keep them away!

Did you go for a lock with a code or a key? Would want to lose the key haha

Think that would take up all the space haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a little padlock, although thinking about it a code one may be better. Haha I had never thought about losing the keys! :scream:

Off to amazon I go to find one haha

1 Like

Haha I can just imagine you ordering a pair of bolt cutters to get in there one day.

Defo thinking of getting a bag I can lock up though, great idea - thank you!

1 Like

Haha no worries. I liked it as it does not look out of the way in the room at all, but holds all sorts of naughty treasures unbeknown to anyone else.

1 Like

My wife and I use a big travel bag… but we are in need of a bigger bag :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We put our travel bag in the bottom draw next to the bed but I doubt the bigger travel bag will fit in there, luckily we live alone, its just hiding it from nosey friends I guess… otherwise id have a wall of sex toys ha

2 Likes

Sounds like one interesting wall! The Great Wall of… :rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy: we all want one! Ha

1 Like

I have a whole set of drawers, because I have a lot of toys ><

A few years back when I didn’t have so much I had an ottoman at the end of my bed. Looked real cute and people kind of just assume it’s something like shoe or blanket storage.

3 Likes

I keep mine at my office and either use what I want there after everyone has gone or take what takes my fancy home! Only me that goes in there really although there are others I’m that work for me in the building! They only ever come in my office if I’m there, otherwise it’s locked

I usually use my bed side table drawers but currently they are full so in my cupboard, I have some big plastic boxes that I plan to use. My magic wand and some dildos are in there. My magic wand is too big for my drawer sadly but I would keep it in there if I could because I’m always using it. I will be getting a Doxy along with some other toys soon for my birthday so I need the space haha. I’m hoping it will take me a long time to fill the boxes but I’m not sure because I’m buying from Lovehoney once a month usually because this site is my new addiction haha.

1 Like

That’s a lot of toys!!! I like the idea of the ottoman though, be somewhat thrilling to see what gets pulled out during roleplay…

Now that’s somewhere safe! Do you have one of those offices with glass, so you have to shut the blinds like in the movies… :rofl:

1 Like

That’s one good addiction, and sounds like one amazing birthday wishlist haha

OMG Id love a sex toy wall… Room… House :joy::joy::joy: me and my man always say when we win the lottery he will give me a sex room and I saod he can have a games room. Win-Win haha

4 Likes

They could be the same thing haha