How do you store away your toys? Storage Options

:joy::joy: no nit at all! Iā€™m a builder so my office isnā€™t much to be desired Iā€™m afraid :joy:

2 Likes

My extensive (and growing!) collection is now housed in a purpose-bought 4ā€™ wide blanket box with a fully opening lid (secured with a hidden magnetic catch). Thereā€™s also a padlocked toolbox under the bed for the ā€œcanā€™t be bothered to get out of bed to get a toy/lubeā€ moments!

1 Like

As a guy who lives alone i honestly hide my toys depending on which one anywhere hidden in the house. For my sex doll i honestly put in the doll in the case in my attic and my fleshlights have a box inside my closet and the lube and my autoblow goes into a safe for good.

1 Like

What do you guys think of using a rolling tool box to keep toys organized !!! We love having them all layer out but this would help keep them clean neat and organized has plugs to put a charging stand and a peg board to hold restrains and what not!

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/214?u=spennymack

I was wondering how people store their toys and what products they recommend??! The more creative the better :wink:
Are you quite secretive when it comes to storing them or are they blatantly obvious? Let me know!
Would love to get some proper storage for mine!

No special set up really.
Just under the bed.
We have split them up in old shoe boxes, lube in 1, toys in 1, games in 1 etc.
The toys are kept in bags so they donā€™t touch and react with each other.

I need a lockable suitcase to store mine in there currently in a box in room

Weā€™ve finally found something that works great for us after years of searching and different iterations. Found on Amazon an under-the-bed zip up storage ā€œboxā€ (itā€™s fabric, soft-sided, with a more cardboard kind of base). We got some small combination luggage locks for the zippers. Key factors for us were:

• Lockable (zippers with ring endings for locks)
  • Fully private (no windows or see through - so many storage bags/boxes have that so you can keep track of which sweaters or blankets youā€™ve stashed away)
  • Small enough to slide under the bed, big enough to not require a dozen (we have 7" clearance under bed frame; these that we got are like 18x32x6 or something - we have one for lingerie and one for toys).

Before kids we had a couple plastic totes that slid under the bed but they were see-through. Then we went to a large cloth storage box, but it did not latch or lock. Recently renewed the search and was so happy to find something that met all 3 criteria there. And then weā€™ve got a few favorite go-to toys that live in the nightstand in little satin bags. Eventually those will be found and weā€™ll have to answer questions, but if we can spare our kids the trauma of discovering a dozens of dildos, whips, crops, plugs and god knows what else, it will be worth it!

2 Likes

Ours are stored in a suit case which has a padlock on and is left at the end of the bed. My wifeā€™s womanizer is stored under her pillow for easy access.

1 Like

@ffea I usually store all my toys in individual storage bags that either came with the toy or I buy the satin bags from LH if the toy doesnā€™t come with a bag. ALL my toys need to be in their own bag or Iā€™ll go crazy lol. I also keep my favourite toys or new toys I want to try in my middle drawer beside my bed along with some lube, toy cleaner etc in the drawer above it. I keep the toys I donā€™t use that much in a box in my cupboard. Mine is pretty simple I guess but quite effective and easy.

I use the lovehoney large lock box from their website and shelves to display my glass dildos :slight_smile: I also have my pink suction cup dildo out on my bed side table. Much to my cleanerā€™s shock last week. That was awkward.

Depends whether you consider installing shelves in your new home to display all your glass toys as obvious? If yes, then Iā€™m obvious :joy:

We store ours in a small suitcase but we are currently looking for something bigger as the wife is addicted to Buying from LH. I have great difficulty shutting the suitcase every time we use an item.

1 Like

I wondered this too. I hav a little safe that i put some in. Previously put them in the bottom cabinet on my dresser. Heard options like sliding a duffle bag or bin under your bed or in your closet. Some people dont care to hide them though and are more about convenience and hang them on a wall in their room or put them in a wardrobe.

Le Wand Hoop G-Spot Double-Ended Stainless Steel Dildo

@Mint-Monster (and @ anyone else who owns this) Does yours fit in the bag? I was happy it came with such a nice bag, but whether I put the big or little end in first, the bulb pushes out the opening and doesnā€™t stay inside the bagā€¦ It slipped out of the bag when I grabbed it the other dayā€¦ Thankfully it was over the bed so it just landed on the blankets, but I swear it wouldā€™ve broken a bone if it landed on my ankle, so Iā€™m being extra careful now when I pick up the bagā€¦ :confused: Iā€™m wondering if the bag will stretch a bit from the weight with time and fit it better :thinking:

@PKH - To be honest, I just keep my one in the box because it was too nice to throw away. Mine fits in the bag either way I put it in. I can hold it upside down, but it will only come out if I start shaking it (which it doesnā€™t require much of). Glad your feet are ok :+1:

1 Like

Thanks to LH I now have a growing collection of toys. :heart_eyes:

Currently they live in a canvas bag, which is far from ideal and not very practical.

Can anyone tell me what they do got toy storage and where they keep them?

I sort of love the idea of a blue box like Karl and Susan in Neighbours

1 Like

@SinfulBlanche I know your pain! I had to buy a new set of drawers to go next to my bed. One draw for toys and one for bondage equipment and other bits.

Iā€™m a tidy freak so have a have them all organised, my ex and I used to argue if they didnā€™t put something in the right place :joy:

I do have a small drawer in my bedside cabinet but Iā€™m almost at the point of outgrowing it. Plus itā€™s full of hair bands, and general bedroom junk :roll_eyes:

maybe itā€™s time to invest in a proper storage solutionā€¦

We have a cabinet by the bed with shelves in although we seem to be outgrowing it