How good is this forum!

This one of the few places you can say or ask anything and not be judged whilst members might not agree( on a personal level )we will not say so, the old saying if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all?
Any topic can be asked you might not get a answer but then you might, i like a fist up my bum and really long sound in my bit, my wife enjoys a hand in her ,a rod in her pee hole a bit “out there” for some but we’re not judged here for our likes.

Just a "nice " place to be here?

3 Likes

Yes, I’m sick of self censoring and being deliberately vague on other sites. I left a Tarot forum after posting some pretty mild but entertaining stuff as I was so disappointed that my “friends” who were claiming to be open to all the mysteries of existence were in fact so prudish as to complain to the admin. :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

The forum is incredible, I am really glad I can talk about my fantasies insecurities. I can off course can talk with my wife about anything, but I also like to tell others about my fantasies, insecurities and sex.

Lovehoney is an open and anonymous environment to talk about sexual and non sexual issues without any judgement with like minded people

1 Like

It’s a great forum with great supportive people. I don’t talk to anyone outside the forum about issues, but the support here is absolutely fantastic.

2 Likes

I love the forum, I’m so glad I found it and that we’re able to have very frank discussions about sex. I’ve found people to be mostly non judgemental, its easy to fall into judgement, I’m guilty of it myself but I find it more supportive than anything else.
I like the anonymity but it would at times be nice to be able to talk more freely.

1 Like

I think that since lockdown the forum has become something much more than it was initially. A great, caring non-judgemental place, with some great characters and sensible advice and help.

2 Likes