How good is this forum!

There’s a topic in the Forum Help on privacy/anonymity that has quite a few good comments in:

3 Likes

I’ve said/admitted things here that I’d never reveal in public or to friends or my wife(sometimes)

5 Likes

No one on here is going to judge you basically for 2 reasons
Firstly It is just not that kind of place,and
Secondly Brenna would not allow it.

6 Likes

I love coming on here, it’s the only place where I can talk openly about anything sexual without judgement, asking for advice, and talking about my day to day life. I feel so comfortable being able to do that, and everyone here is so lovely and helpful. Even when I upload photos in the lingerie section, it’s so nice to hear the wonderful comments instead horrible one’s, it’s boosted my confidence a lot more. And having somewhere to come and talk, cos I’ve got no one else to talk or share any of this with apart from hubby. And it’s definitely boosted our sex life, given us many things to try and talking about our sex life.

5 Likes

@Dirty-Wife I love hearing about your relationship. Enjoy your date tonight sweetheart x

3 Likes

It’s a great Forum, full of kind and helpful people.

3 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart: that means a lot xx

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the place for this, but maybe someone knows lol. Is there a way to find a page that shows all of the reviews you’ve done? Or do I have to go to each toy individually?

Unfortunately there isn’t such a page any more. :slightly_frowning_face: You have to check each product page individually.

1 Like

It’s all good. Even the best things have flaws lol

1 Like

The new forum is awesome. But the new shopping site is a bit… *wobbles hand* :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re very much hoping they’ll bring the review profiles back, but there’s a definite split between Team Optimism and Team Pessimism. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah my order history has gone. At least it won’t remind me how much I’ve spent. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m becoming more pessimistic since the discussion in :memo: Bring Back Review Of The Month! . It’s not looking good for reviews becoming linkable again :sob:.

The forum side of things and the people here however are fabulous!

4 Likes

I think what makes this forum so great is the people! Everyone is so welcoming, friendly and open :heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Really enjoy the site can discuss all aspects of life and get good advice. Peoplevare friendly just wish sometinesvyou can chat to individual on a one to one basis as you could years ago which helped mebthrough a very difficult time

2 Likes

I know what you mean. It’d be lovely to have a chat service within too. So many lovely people I’d like to go to know better :blush:

Hi thanks it would be good as long as no personal details are given out to keep people safe

1 Like

100% get yourself in that next LH planning meeting gurl :joy:

1 Like

Lol

Great forum, good interaction on a wide range of topics. Knowledgeable and respectful participants. Thanks to all.

1 Like