How good is this forum!

I can’t be the only member here that has felt I can openly discuss all fantasies, concerns, sex ect, on here yet, most of what I’ve posted on here…I’ve never told anybody!

The forum just feels like a place you can open up, without judgement and share fantasies ect.

Lovehoney forum knows more about me than anyone I know :joy:

34 Likes

Totally agree @OneLifeLiveit it’s so liberating. Enjoy the community fellow runner. :+1:

3 Likes

It would be good if we could contact people directly, I’m sure some interesting conversations would come out of it.:grin:

5 Likes

That’s debatable - the current setup keeps things safe and reassuring for one’s partner.

6 Likes

Your right It’s a great forum for asking questions, getting advice and otherwise sharing sexual and non sexual issues in an open, anonymous environment.

Where else can a bloke share lingerie photos without criticism.

Great forum made up of great people

6 Likes

I love this forum.
Especially today with 2 amazing picture uploads.
Great conversations
Great advice
Great people
Love it

4 Likes

Yes, the safety of the forum is very comforting for me, as I’m sure it is others, and I like that most things can be discussed matter-of-factly, without judgement.
The friendliness of everyone is great too!

To all… Keep being you! :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Haha! This is great news to hear and exactly what the forum was created for so I bet LH will be very happy :smiley:

2 Likes

I think the forum is amazing! Fun, very informative people that I enjoy communicating with

2 Likes

How good is this forum? Very, very good :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I totally agree. I don’t have anyone in real life who I can talk with (besides the husband) so openly about sex :+1:

6 Likes

I’d also like to thank @Blonde_Bunny for her reviews! Only a few months into my anal adventure and after reading a few of hers, I want to conquer much larger anal toys! If she sees this hopefully she could help me with some suggestions increasing in size

3 Likes

Many moons ago we could. And for many it was great. For others not so good. Any permitted contact is also open to the negative aspects.

And this isn’t a chat site, much as we may sometimes wish it was.

There are enough of those on to t’internet and not being able to make direct contact avoids anyone experiencing unwanted chat and attention.

5 Likes

Hi serpentwand, which part are you referring to as debatable?

Also what do you mean by the “current setup keep’s ones partner safe”? Would that be referring to my O/H?

Not trying to argue, just genuinely curious :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@OneLifeLiveit
I think @Serpentwand was replying to Jade48
regards private chatting.
I know I prefer that it isn’t an option to direct messenge on here

5 Likes

Ah yeah you’re probably right, does make sense now :roll_eyes: lol

3 Likes

@OneLifeLiveit I do this all the time.
The forum is generally really friendly

1 Like

Totally agree, plenty of places to do that if people want to, on other platforms I‘m often hearing about users PMs (usually women) being completely overwhelmed or filled with unwanted or abusive content, this only serves to discourage users from contributing so it’s a great call from LH to make something a bit more unique.

There’s nothing to stop users duplicating their usernames on other sites if they want to be found but the boundary of privacy and anonymity is such an important part of this forum!

5 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of private chat where people have to be invited. :grin:

1 Like

@Jade48 I like that everything is out in the open on the forum. I am comfortable to anonymously post photos and share sexual stuff knowing replies will be respectful and out in the open.
I regularly get men I know (or randoms) trying to hit on my on my social media and even on online games (seriously I just want to play scrabble :sweat_smile:).
I’m very happily married and not in the slightest interested in speaking to anyone else in that way.
I like it that LH isn’t that at all.
But hey we are all different.

8 Likes