How horny are you right now?

Wish I was in a 69 position but unfortunately not, just a 69 out of 10 horny :joy:

4 Likes

Extremely horny.

My wife has a fantastic, responsible, high powered, high stress job which most of the time she manages incredibly well.
However sheā€™s got not one but two massive days coming up (of the like that only come along once every few years) and unbelievably they have fallen in the same week. As a result she is totally and utterly unavailable. We normally have sex 3-4 times a week but she has basically worked and slept for the last month.

Canā€™t wait until this week is over and I get her back.

5 Likes

Just got back from a festival near by. Very horny right now

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been in a male chastity relationship for 18 months now and she typically allows me to orgasm every 3 to 4 weeks. Currently itā€™s been 3 weeks since I last came and since then sheā€™s been edging me occasionally whilst masturbating to orgasm regularly while I watched. This morning I licked and rimmed her to a number of orgasms while she amused herself by tugging on my nipple chains and clamps.

You could say that Iā€™m very horny. Now and 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

Woke up really horny :smiling_imp: this morning, 3 days of not having anything, I was gagging for it. My womanizer was out, he rolled over, inserted himself and sorted me out :sweat_drops: :drooling_face::woozy_face: definitely needed it, had to lay there for a bit after :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

After watching my wife get dressed up and going out to have fun and being told what she got up to when she came home forfilling one of her fantasy very horny

9 Likes

Of recent I get horny in waves were the slightest thing can trigger me off and I have to try suppress any urges lol

6 Likes

Erm 5 outta 10 probs, not been feeling to well today but always have an urge :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am probably at around 7 out of 10 after a great girlie afternoon :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I am very horny right now

9 Likes

Me to

2 Likes

edited by mod

3 Likes

Currently at about a 0. Had a minor disagreement last night but Iā€™m still super grumpy and being slightly childish about it lol. Hopefully Iā€™ll get over it by tonight and then Iā€™ll get my revenge!! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Iā€™m extremely HORNYā€‹:eggplant:right now, my wife still isnā€™t feeling great yet. So I might make sure sheā€™s ok & had everything she needs. Then go out to my gym to get rid of this frustration & if sheā€™s any better tonight I might see if she wants me to be her doctorā€‹:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I am always horny, but it is in waves.
I really want to go down on my wife and I really crave anal right know. There is no better feeling than having my bum played with by my wife. Love it when she is pegging, fisting or plugs my ass.

Very!!! :smiling_imp: Just got off the phone to him, and he turned it into one of ā€œthoseā€ calls, now heā€™s left me all very hot and bothered and wet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Tell me more about thisā€¦ @rockstar .

So basically you saying that she gets whatever she wants and you get edged for weeks? If you get to rim her ass and canā€™t cum, your orgasm must blow your balls off!!

Is this an agreement thing or a relationship must for her? Seems aggressive but I am intriguedā€¦

About 8/10. Iā€™m going through a load of stuff before I pack to move and I found a letter from a friend in Croatia. Steamy? Oh yeah

1 Like

There is a very long thread (Chastity Play/Experiment) detailing the experiences of myself and a few other members who are in a male chastity relationship but Iā€™ll lay out the basics.

First of all the relationship is totally consensual and was, in fact, my idea. I am permanently locked in a chastity cage so that I canā€™t masturbate or have any sort of sexual activity involving my penis without her express permission. In order to earn her permission I am subservient (not submissive) to her at all times. I do all the housework, cooking and cleaning. I pleasure her as she wishes or watch her pleasure herself. She teases and edges me in various ways and occasionally grants me an orgasm. As you can imagine Iā€™m constantly in a high state of sexual excitement and when she does eventually allow me to come it is quite spectacular.

2 Likes

Well, sounds like my life except with the cage, the excitement or the massive orgasmā€¦lol. I just posted a message about duration and frequency and would like some ideas (like this) about how to make things more interesting for her to partake. I like this one just not sure I have time for all the things you say you do as I work fulltime, have 2 kids and she is at home most of the time as she runs her own business out of the house. I just spent 4 hours doing all the windows inside and out of our home yesterday and feel like I have been hit by a truck!

Canā€™t imagine doing it in a cock cageā€¦

2 Likes