How horny are you right now?

I’m about an 8 today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: on the horny scale. Approaching ovulation though so it will be soon a 10, which can be annoying when I’ve got stuff to do but all I can think about is being bent over and him going hard and deep :fire:

8 Likes

Mines creeping up :smiling_imp: the closer it’s getting for me to get on my knees and give him a bj and then having him behind me going deep, thrusting hard :drooling_face::woozy_face:

6 Likes

I always on the top end of horny. I tend to either masturbate or if the missus is in the mood we have sex. Certain things I think about throughout the day keep the level there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m getting there. I got images in my head of my clit being licked by a woman, something I’ve never had done before; then I imagined my friend (m) doing it - he has tongue piercings; then I imagined him entering me - he has a Prince Albert… Think that’s me sorted for later… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

5 Likes

Right now a FIRM 10 . I am usually horny most of the time , but lately I have been horny pretty much every morning . It helps that Mother Nature gave a surprise sunny warm day and I got to lay out in my tanning pouch yesterday and maybe a few more days at end of the week .

3 Likes

Last night we had a quickie. I want more today. A lot more.

2 Likes

Probably an 8 or 9. I keep thinking about my toys and how I could easily walk upstairs and get one out. Looking forward to being home along tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Roll on bedtime :woozy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Are you tired​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tired of waiting for our fun time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

I am sat here at an 8 atm, contemplating getting a quick solo session in before the man gets home :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: consider it as a warm up for later lol :see_no_evil: xx

9 Likes

What bit you looking forward too most?

1 Like

:thinking::thinking: It’s a tough choice I love the sex obviously, but I absolutely love having him in my mouth :drooling_face::woozy_face: I could have it there for ages

1 Like

Do you let him finish there?!

He’s finished quite a few times in my mouth, but I love him finishing deep inside me :woozy_face::smirk:

2 Likes

Asked my other half for playtime tonight so fingers crossed :grin: :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

If that is your firey red hair in your profile pic, I can’t imagine your enthusiasm when it comes time! That may be profiling but good on you for having some drive! Good luck and I hope you aren’t too hungry from skipping lunch… :wink:

1 Like

Not that much
A little over enthusiastic with the sounding last night so in recovery

2 Likes

Incredibly.

A couple of weeks of work hell for the wife, then when things settle down shark week came along!! :scream: All added up to no sex for about 3 weeks and we are normally 3 times a week.

However that’s over now and the little ones are off this afternoon to grandparents for a sleep over. I just got a text from wife saying that she’ll be home in an hour and to go look on the bed. I found a blindfold, gag and some velcro cuffs left out for me, apparently I have to put them on and wait for her.

Wife is dropping them off now

9 Likes

So ready for some c##k action :woozy_face::drooling_face: but master’s waiting until tonight so he can punish me, I’ve been been very naughty :smirk: and he says I need to be punished :handcuffs: :biting_lip: :paddle:

10 Likes