How horny are you right now?

Are these items ready for the new business venture? Have you set yourself up yet for the selling of items? @Bex84

Haha these are not no lol :rofl: xxxx I have just bought a few pairs of really really nice thongs and G-strings tho for that sole purpose :grin: we will see and if not I have myself some lovely new undies to wear xx

4 Likes

I have been waiting for about 4 months since I have booked a weekend away with Mrs. Val. The last time we spent a night away from the kids was December 7th 2018 when we spent a week in Cabo San Lucas for our 20th anniversary. Almost 2 years has passed and through the ups and downs we have gotten closer than ever. Love our kids but am not gonna miss them in the slightest!
We are taking a drive to the mountains for two nights away in a Regency Suite. We check in Friday night for a ā€œgift exchangeā€ and some steamy action as the anticipation has been building all week! I booked a couples spa massage Saturday afternoon and dinner Saturday night at a place we ate at about 4 years ago that we loved. Sunday we are going for a quick hike/bike ride in the mountains and then home to reality.
I am stoked to pack all the toys ad trinkets that I have accumulated from LH as well as other local stores. There will be no end of possibilities of what could happen. Fingers crossed this all goes as planned as I have missed some privacy from the rest of the family for a long time! Wish me luck and patience…also could use this erection to go away as I have some work to do but am struggling to stay focused…!

Horniness rating = Volcanic!

6 Likes

Super horney right now catching up on the forum after not being on here for almost a week. Haven’t had sex for over a week also. Maybe I’ll have to change that tonight. :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m getting there. I’m currently trying to write a seduction letter to my wife. She works away through the week and I need to continue the EPIC rekindling of our sex last week. I have no idea what I’m doing, but I having fun trying.

3 Likes

Fell asleep last night :woman_facepalming: so no c##k for me and no head for him, so I’m extra horny :smiling_imp: :smirk: as I fell asleep, my punishment will be extra spankings and extra harder :woozy_face::sweat_drops: then he’s gonna blindfold me so I can’t see what he’s going to do after :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Off the scale yesterday, i had a wank while going through the car wash!!

2 Likes

A perfect 10 today :wink:

5 Likes

Love it

I would rate myself at about a 7 . Refreshed being completely smooth all under yesterday and have been working on a new improved camera arm for the bedroom . It will be much more steady and can adjust quickly from low to high and side to side for the best place and angle for my private and shared pictures . Hope to get some new photos taken in the next day or two .

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Something about taking photos/videos of myself that I love so I would say around an 8

2 Likes

Hitting high numbers this morning after the exhilaration and pleasure of last nights break through. It’s going to be a challenge to keep calm until I can go again tonight. I think my lunchtime exercise (and that isn’t a innuendo either :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) will be quite enthusiastic. Need to get rid of some of the pent up energy.

3 Likes

About 11 out of 10. Was just starting a little solo play in bed when Mr John barges in, totally unaware, sticks he cold feet on me (he had been swimming already) and falls straight asleep.
Totally ruined my moment.

5 Likes

We are both ā€˜well primed’ for this evenings activities! Sadly, a few hours of work to endure before that though…

9 Likes

The dreaded cold feet in bed is enough to stop anything in its tracks :rofl:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 and the chlorine smell didn’t help.
He didn’t even realise my rabbit was the 3rd in our bed!!

8 Likes

I love this! :joy: I have to admit I’m the same, I’m obvious to everything haha.

1 Like

What is it about hotel rooms that makes people horny? I would at the moment I’m at 10. It’s the thrill of being alone I think and the mischief you can get up to.

Let’s just say I hope there’s no hidden cameras in here :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Good excuse to buy yourself a bigger one!

3 Likes