How horny are you right now?

Sounds like a lucky night :smiling_imp: xx enjoy xx

2 Likes

Time’s gonna drag by :roll_eyes::rofl:

The only way to take it :drooling_face::woozy_face: and left with a very red raw stinging and throbbing ass cheeks and heart shaped marks left behind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I love it, every sting :drooling_face: :sweat_drops: he gets off on it too, giving me that pleasure

2 Likes

Very very horny x

1 Like

Quite unrequited

Mmmm horny and wet

7 Likes

I’m OK now but was very wet earlier this afternoon.

4 Likes

Crossdressing. Fem boys

I’m so horny right now. I want to put some of my cute clothes on and get kinky.

Very horny :smiling_imp: right now, he’s already teasing me, whispering in my ear what he’s going to do to me tonight, a massage and he could “accidentally” slide into my ass :drooling_face: getting wet just thinking about it :woozy_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

About 6/10, will need an orgasm before attempting to sleep tonight. :hot_face:

4 Likes

Flipping between 9 and - 3 at the moment, the flesh is willing but conditions are not favourable with a near constant backdrop of interruptions.

Once we get the peace we need either one of us is too tired or we’re both too tired.

1 Like

Very horny wife’s out of the country till Tuesday but is going to call later for some entertainment.

3 Likes

Very

2 Likes

Let’s just say I’ve been looking at toys/outfits to buy so I’m that horny! What else can I add to the collection……?

2 Likes

Let’s just say he’s lowered my horny :smiling_imp:levels…
For now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Anyone on her still horny x

1 Like

7 out of 10 today :see_no_evil: tho I have just ordered myself some new lingerie :grin: xx

10 Likes

9.5 out of 10.
The pictures put up today along with the new test products have got me all excited and I can’t wait for my wife to get home.

1 Like